xisto Community
Johnny

Kubi-johnny Collab Sig W00t

Conti! ...I think...and whoa thats a nice sig. The brushing is really good, and very complex. And it's grungy too, so of course I like it. :lol: And those vertical bars behind the text fits very well with the sig, IMO.A couple of thing's I'd like to point out:-Border needs to stick out a bit more-Text needs to be a bit more teal-ish to fit with the rest of the sig...and Base 02? Everyone uses that now -_--The render is very effective, but I think it could use some feathering/layer-masking around the edges in some places.

Uh oh...time for me to give sorry excuses for my own shortcomings. -_-

[1]Conti! ...I think...and whoa thats a nice sig. The brushing is really good, and very complex. And it's grungy too, so of course I like it. :lol: And those vertical bars behind the text fits very well with the sig, IMO.

A couple of thing's I'd like to point out:

[2]-Border needs to stick out a bit more

[3]-Text needs to be a bit more teal-ish to fit with the rest of the sig...[3.5]and Base 02? Everyone uses that now :P

[4]-The render is very effective, but I think it could use some feathering/layer-masking around the edges in some places.

173490[/snapback]

[1] Conti?

[2] I blame T17. It looks much better on a dark bg. Like gamerenders.

[3] I tried to give it that "illuminated" feel like the render.

[3.5] Heh, that one's on KuBi. I tried 2 other fonts before that one, but they didn't quite look good to him.

[4] Trust me, it was hard enough making it stand out. Don't wanna blend it back in. -_-

But thanks. I/we appreciate the comments.

Thanks for the comments guys -_-.What are you talking about the text was my fault? LOL! I didn't tell you to use Base 02, I just said the current font wasn't looking good. Evil!

Thanks for the comments guys :lol:.

What are you talking about the text was my fault? LOL! I didn't tell you to use Base 02, I just said the current font wasn't looking good. Evil!

173701[/snapback]

You denied the original two and said that one was good. -_-

I swear Johnny has a blue fetish -.-

173724[/snapback]

Darn skippy.

Ah....I thought I recognized him from FLCL, just never knew his name. :DAnd about the blue, this time it wasn't actually my doing. KuBster colored it. :)

Did you tell him you'd ban him if he didn't make it blue :D

176583[/snapback]

Yes. No, of course not.

Nice sig, i love FLCL. The brushing is awesome, as is the render belnding. But why does it say "offline"? Awesome sig 9/10

176594[/snapback]

It says Offline because the render seems like it's about to shut down or whatever...and it's a computer...so it's going offline. O.O

Thanks for the comments. :)