xisto Community
Adamrosso

My Creation(s)

Hm...pretty nice...just a few things:

They're all VERY similar. Try changing things up.

The text isn't bad, but in all of them it's slightly pixellated, which probably means anti-aliasing was set to none. Try a different AA setting.

The text is white and doesn't really blend. Lower the fill, and maybe add an effect or two like drop shadow. Some cool fonts would be good too.

The colors aren't bad at all, just a little repetitive...try some multi-coloring or some different color mixes.

The renders for the popouts are choppy...not sure why that is...must be something to do with quality settings or something.

Anyway, those are pretty minor details...the thing I'd focus on would be the text, but you're already off to a good start there...love the quote text on those, btw.

And you've already got a lot of things down, by the looks of it... render placement, brushing, effective pixel text, pixel borders, reflections, popouts...so yeah, doing great, just up it a notch. w00t!

I'd love to see you improve and tear these other kiddos up. -_-

Any questions -- Ask me. :lol:

EDIT: I was just checking out the quote text again...I think you inspired me. We'll see. -_-

Hm, I believe Johnny said everything most important already.As he said they all kind of look alike, and the text is also plain, but meh.Oh and yeah, the cutout on the renders in the two pop out sigs..well..hint: use the blurr tool, it was givin to you for a reason -_-

Hm, I believe Johnny said everything most important already.

As he said they all kind of look alike, and the text is also plain, but meh.

Oh and yeah, the cutout on the renders in the two pop out sigs..well..hint: use the blurr tool, it was givin to you for a reason -_-

173254[/snapback]

Nah, unless Adam cut those himself, those are good-quality renders, from what I've seen. Shouldn't have been choppy in the first place.

they look nice textx is pixelated in all of them on top of that the brushing looks plain. but good either way.

The sigs all are too similar, and have no depth. Sorry bro, but I'm not liking these. I do however, like the predator one. Add more color and depth, and you have a nice sig.

The renders for the popouts are choppy...not sure why that is...must be something to do with quality settings or something.

Reason why that is, is cause he saved them as GIF files. PNG wouldnt have done that.

Any-hoo, nice sigs, just add some anti-aliasing, and go with PNG next time for a pop-out sig. And try to use different styles, dont limit yourself to grunge.

I like the renders, the qoutes and the reflection of the letters on some. But the backgrounds are all very close looking to each other, altrough the background is nice and the renders make it up a lot its kinda too bad that you dont use very different backgrounds

i would have blend the bottom part of the render in the last one since the feet are cut off.