Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Finals Biscuitrat vs. Truefusion

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Final Round

[::Biscuitrat vs. Truefusion::]

Biscuitrat:
Posted Image

Truefusion:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to SIX votes (best of 11), will be declared the winner, the winner will be announced, and the opponent will be eliminated.

Ugh...tough call....I've been gunning for both of these sigs all along, but didn't think I'd have to pick one or the other. I think I'll stick by biscuitrat on this one, because:

Biscuitrat --

Simple, but that's not a bad thing.

Very color-coordinated.

Text works perfectly.

Nice render usage.

Clean.

Truefusion

Nice bg.

Nice text.

Render's good, but the blending's slightly odd.

Looks kinda pixellated around the edges.

So, like I said, tough call. Don't stab me.

1:0, Biscuitrat up.

i vote biscuitrat, i dont need a reason right?

Notice from Johnny:
Yes, you do. It's in the first post, and in the tournament rules. So this one doesn't count. You'll have to vote again with a good reason

Biscuitrat:+Simple and elegant+Excellent colour co-ordination-???-???Notes: It is elegant and sophisticated. However, for a hard-core gaming website it would not fit in. But for a relaxed environment it is perfect.Truefusion:+Complex+Great text effect-Agreed with the blending thing-???Notes: It unfortunately let's itself down with the blending. If it had been further in or on all sides then it would have been perfect.I give this one to BiscuitratSo far:3:0 - Biscuitrat up.

2-1.

True Fusion gmv, I know how much more work was put into it, and I'm pretty sure that other sig could be put together without photoshop.

173327[/snapback]

Its not the amount of work nor the way it is put together that holds the project up. It is everything. Biscuitrat's may be easy to put together in other programs, but the elegance and sophistication of it holds presidence. I agree though, a lot of work was put into Truefusion's and it may have taken a while. If the two images had been of similar style, then I would have gone for TrueFusion's.

*Cough* No posting if you aren't voting! Yes, I'm talking to you Pilgrim.I vote bicuitrat+A lot easy on the eyes+Awsome Text+-BG is simple but elegeant.Truefusion+-Complex-Wierd render blending+Great text.3:1 Bicuitrat up.

Going with Biscuitrat's. Truefusion's: -The render's kind of "scungey"-The render's oddly blended as well-The text really doesn't work.-Great brushingBiscuitrat's-Simplistic but effective-Flows well-Lacking a border