xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pentiumas

Why Is Trap17.com Down So Often?

I've noticed that Xisto.com domain is down very often. Maybe it's only for me I don't know... I wasn't able to access Xisto.com for about a week or more. I wanted to update my hosting credits, but Xisto.com didn't work at all. I overreached my unactivity limit. My website worked very well. But when Xisto.com got back my account got suspended because of low hosting credits... I'm very anxious -_- . I hope Xisto.com won't be down for a week or more in the future.

Trap17.com (The main site) is monitered every half an hour. And Till date, I have never got a downtime alert. (except for rare major hookups). So probably the problem is from your ISP. Please contact them.

Yeah it must be only you cause i never have an issue viewing the Xisto forums or my own site hosted here. I would check your ISP and/or your network because many times sites do not load when there is too much traffic on a router and such.

The only problem I have is that the server-side scripting for Trap seems to be a little slow on my machine, but then again I get that problem with a lot of SSS featured sites.And the only other problem is that my account is messed up, but as for downtime, none.

yeah, on top of what all the other guys said, sometimes I get that on my DSL router. If you notice that, try turning off your router/modem and letting it cool off. Once it's an average temperature to the touch, put it back on and try it again. If all else fails, call tech support for your ISP, then your router/modem.

I haven't had any problems loading Xisto since we got rid of the army system and arcade. It was definitely a good move, but as to your problem you need to do what OpaQue advised, if you couldn't load Xisto for over a week there's something up with you ISP, this forums been working well in my view...

I've noticed that Xisto.com domain is down very often. Maybe it's only for me I don't know... I wasn't able to access Xisto.com for about a week or more. I wanted to update my hosting credits, but Xisto.com didn't work at all. I overreached my unactivity limit. My website worked very well. But when Xisto.com got back my account got suspended because of low hosting credits... I'm very anxious  :lol: . I hope Xisto.com won't be down for a week or more in the future.

173068[/snapback]

Are you sure that it is always down? why I can access it everyday from 8 am 'till 6:00 pm? maybe it's not the domain of Xisto check it out maybe there something wrong with your browser or what, try using firfox or any other browser.

I am always online and always in Xisto daily I never seen Xisto down since I signed up here. . . -_- maybe some part of Xisto down but not the whole domain, im not sure but I never seen it down so far...-_-

Hmm, that's weird because I've never had problems with Xisto being down. So if I were you I would recommend contacting your ISP, just like everyone else here said. Good luck on solving your problem!

One day when Xisto.com worked for me i tried to ping it... You know what I mean, don't you? After that i wrote down Xisto.com IP address. This day i couldn't access Xisto.com by it's domain but when I tried it's ip address it worked... -_- And here am I posting a reply... I guess it's a problem with my ISP's DNS servers or else... Anyway, thanks for help. :lol:

looks like the problem has been resolved already on your end. -_- closing topic.