xisto Community
pilgrim_of_mini-monkeys

My Upcoming Site... Please review

I hate flash sites. I would never rubbish my work in such a way. Plus, I don't know how to use Flash, I have it but can't use it lol.I am currently writing a tutorial on how to make a simple to make but effective website template (for future reference) I am including a full Fireworks run-down and HTML/CSS basic.

i like flash sites... they are the most beautiful of all sites,but the loading time is it what i hate...and btw... nice site -_-

I have reviewed quite a few sites here at Xisto but this is a very, very, very good site. I will give it a 10 out of 10 just by seeing the screenshot. Good work and you can quit your day job (if you have one) and design websites.

Hmmm just a question. In the second and fourth new, shouldn't it be an image? I think it looks strange with the rayed boxes. Else, it's very good! -_-

Hmmm just a question. In the second and fourth new, shouldn't it be an image? I think it looks strange with the rayed boxes. Else, it's very good! -_-

173265[/snapback]

Lol. The design I featured only had content as a sort of marker of what it would look like with the different bits added to it. The rayed boxes are the background of the image that goes on top of it, a place-holder if you will.

Wow! It's awsome man, good job. Only thing that would make it better is if you animated the arrows on the banner. You know? Make them shoot across the screen. But everything is awsome! Keep up the good work.

Very Impressive! (the layout so far anyways)If you code the site and it looks that good when finished and fully functional then i must say its one of the best sites i've seen on trap-17.Graphiclly very clean and nice -_-Flash could enhance some of it, (the main header + top naviagtion), but it looks good without aniamtion too.Any chance of having affiliates? If so i would like to exchange buttons when my sites done.