xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

CS is boring

yeah, you can go pro if you were any good. I played it since beta and i went pro until parents grounded me for life. cal-i, but parents didnt let me play on weekdays so i couldn't play in tournies anymore after 6th grade (2 years ago). anyways i wanted to go pro but that's in the trash. anyways dude, you don't onlyhave to play CS....maybe get something new? quake 4 or something.

CS isnt that boring in my opinion, its all about the people you play. sure somtimes it sucks but I find that when your playing with friends over VOIp its ten times better and more enjoyable, not to mention your competing against each other and winning round and preforming better as a team. Other times you may just want to *BLEEP* around tk people and camp the usual.I find that it depends on what kind of mood I am in and how much time I have until I have to leave. if I have to go in 20 minutes then i usually rush all out adn start ot get kills and gdo good. lol late at night/early mornign im terrible for some reason most likely theat im tired. but latley im sticking to BF@ and such!