xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
holyium

CS is boring

Also haifista i agree with you but there not that many noob servers on there i have to have my friend make a server because i cant find noob servers sometimes and me and him play on that server with one other person so we get to have fun with no pros on that game lol i sux badly at that game so what you said haifista is a good thing to do lol not to get bored.

Yeah, if you practice, almost like anything else, you'll wnd up being pretty good at it. If you want to play I really suggest you have some FPS practice though. :)Added text: If you can't find any Noob servers, you could always play CZ. I play that sometimes when I dont feel like having people harassing me.

for all who said it is good if you are good, or bad if you get killed etc...I once sucked in Quake 3, still not that good, I may loose 20 to -10 to some pros out there, but I damn well enjoy the game!I just can't stand CS, it is boring and dull, the game dynamics just don't suit me. I think I played CS for like 15 minutes and then trashed it. Hiding, camping, sniping etc is just not for me.Deathmatch is what I like. Quake 3 is best at it. Unreal Tournament series have some good ideas, but lack the dynamics of Q3A. For example in which other game can you launch a rocket at your opponent, get him in the air and then rail his guts to the walls? ... its all about the reflexes. :(

cs is the most boring game ever it was cool when it came out in 98 then throughout time it has developed but everyday its the same guns on the same map against the same people. wat the point in playing a lame game with people that u hav gotten to know over the last two years? waste of time!!! something new should be the next new crazed throughout the world that enables everybody to play  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i sooooo agree

Well it does get kind of boring now since VALVe's VAC doesn't operate as well as it used to and ban the hackers. Hackers are now appearing left and right and destroying the game, but there are some servers where hackers hardly ever come and that is the place where you can have a fun time and enjoy playing. So yes it does get boring and even annoying when hackers are on the server you are on but there are always other servers you can join where hackers won't be.

i hate CS the game is really stupid and i can't understand all these people hanging in the caffes and playing it 24/7,it really gets borring after a while.I prefer Unreal Tournament or Quake in multi player.BTW,UT1 is the best UT EVER!UT2004 sux compared 2 original i ne moze ni da mu prismrdi.(if anyone understoot this... :D )

cs is the most boring game ever it was cool when it came out in 98 then throughout time it has developed but everyday its the same guns on the same map against the same people. wat the point in playing a lame game with people that u hav gotten to know over the last two years? waste of time!!! something new should be the next new crazed throughout the world that enables everybody to play  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then stop playing it and dont *BLEEP* about it to everyone else, CS is a fun game, but god man you dont have to play 24/7 or every friggin day, take a break, i play every once in a while and enjoy it alot. It is one of my favorite games, I cant wait to pay the new cs for HL2 ^^.

haha... CS just for fun,dont take it seriously,you'll get bored if you do that ...LOL

PS: Sandy, you're such a liar and "HAnsley, plz dont talk to much PIG !!"

----------------------------------------------

Posted Image

wekz...somebody help me i've been rapped by hansley ....DAMN YOU SLEY, PLZ dont spam this forum with your stupid warning....----------------------------------------------------------------------

i was just going to post if i should get this game but by the sound of it i shoudln't hmm that bites i thought a game liek thsi would be fun i guess not. oh well i guess teheres COD and stuff liek that but if CS is bording than whats fun?? just a thought i don't know i am dumb :rolleyes: so yah..