xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adamrosso

2 Ads On My Website?

That's just a part of the template. A lot of sites like having small google ads at the top of their sites. Yours, however, doesn't have any code that denotes that an ad is in the document, nor does it appear to have any visual signs of ads (sounds like a disease, doesn't it?). Basically, there's nothing up there and you're probably misunderstanding. Xisto allows ads, but doesn't force you to have them. Extra income, you know?

I meant "I don't see any ads on your site within the iFrames". Sorry about that. Anyways, I looked over your code again. I don't know what you're seeing. Two quick questions: What browser are you using? and Are you aware that you're the only one who can edit your site and insert ads in them?

The main question is....Where did you get the template?as if you had created it yourself you would not be asking these questions about ad's

I guess what's what you have to assume, even though I don't see any coding for ads. Personally, I don't like iFrames either. They may be better than frames, but who's to say you really need them?

You could set a div layer around the text and set the margins of it to whatever. That's always a problem with sliced layouts :/

i don't see ads on your site either. you successfully removed them? tested your site on firefox and IE. maybe you can post a screenshot if you are still experiencing it, but it is definitely not an ad imposed by Xisto since it is not a requirement to get hosted here. -_-btw, viewing your source, it seems to have come from chrislabs net. :P maybe it's his ads?

As of August 10, 2005 12:05AM (GMT-5) your site appears to have no ads. Without a concrete proof that TRAP 17 forced ads on your site, it's assumed that the ad codes were inserted in your hosting by someone who had access to your hosting. Topic resolved and thread closed. Thank you.