xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
major9

Dawood Ibrahim's Daughter's Photos

The don or terror mafia king's daughter's wedding photos are released.

The press and the media were not allowed for the function but somehow the photos have leaked out.

She was married to Javeed Miandad's (Former pakistani cricketer and coach) son.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man what a damn girl she is !

She looks like she is pushing 40She also does not look happyMost arranged marragies are not happy ones, every once in awhile they work out for the better.

well these photos are not of dawood's daughter!!!it's been told in one of India's News channel...actually these are the photos of one of Pakistan's pop star...she was married about one month back(according to the news channel).it is basically a false mail which was forwarded by some people and because people tend to forward them..it is likely that you got these photos from someone saying that she is the daughter of dawood.

she looks like someone who is indeed about 40 years old,but also hit by a car and set on fire from beneeth...or just... not to happy -_-

Abbas RixviDawood Ibrahim's Daughter's Photos

well I don't know.. Wether she is dawood's Daughter or not.. And I damn care abt if she is hiting 40 but she is very beautiful and I would have got married to her at once.. If I wld have met her..

well tough luck.. But she is the Goddess of beauty and I really wish I can drink her tears from her face and never let them hit the ground... And b wasted..

I wish her all the best in life..

Abbas Rizvi

There are no real pictures of the actual doctor of Don Dawood Ibrahim or for that matter of fact even her real name is not known to the world. She is currently engaged but not married. She ran away on her marriage night, I believe she is currently visiting in Australia.-reply by Jeeva Yasin

alien in form of humaneDawood Ibrahim's Daughter's PhotosGokula education M.S. Ramaih and New Horizon can be differentiated,but human and humane birthmark can't be.This is the Nepal map birthmark man writing.Tibetan people,reincarnation of King Mahendra alien in form of humane.I want to be a $350,$400 millionaire just like my previous life.There are alien killing guns also,catched ufo's in D.C.There were red police cars lying for me there in Vienna,Virginia for me to go amongst the aliens..-reply by tenzin tsering