xisto Community
wild20

Is God To Blame? Who is to blame for the pain around us?

Asteroids are chunks of rocks that have broken off of debilitated planets. Comets are balls of space-dust that usually start to burn when they pass the sun. If dinosaurs fell under lizards, wouldn't there be some people being eaten by dinosaurs? What about the carbon dating that proves that dinosaurs existed more than 65 million years ago, and that humans are a mere 10,000 or so years in development? Also, stick insects are inconsequential. They haven't affected history in any way. However, the butterfly theory is of some interest :/There's this thing called a gravitational field. When an object gets sucked into it, it tends to plummet. Plummeting objects make a bang, a crater, and can decimate the life directly around it. There could be some debris on this that happens to be alive that could rub off into this depression. Under the right circumstances, this prehistoric bacteria could develop and grow, adapt, and evolve and form multicellular organisms such as ourselves.How is it far easier to believe in something so irrational? If a deity did create us, why would science come around and bash all those theories away? Scio in Latin means "I know" and I know there's no refutable evidence of there having been a God that created this planet. Several biblical remnants, however, have been found, and while Jesus was likely real, who's to say God was. I'm not an atheist - I just like to question everything. UFO's are unidentified flying objects. They really don't have much to do with extraterrestrials, which is what you were probably trying to say. I too believe in life on other planets, and while we may never find any true creatures like ourselves, why would any god isolate his creations so? It's like seperating your dog from other dogs because it's a different breed or a different size.

God is not to blame. It is us, who should be blamed.We sin, we lie, we trick, we cheat and we do lots of stuff.No wonder that god let satan have some controls.and Jesus did excist before the world was created, it is 0AD when he came down to earth as a human form to save us from the controls of Satan.If anything happens to us, we should blame ourselves.It is because we dont have enough faith in God that we will be saved.

Well we really can't blame god. If you believe in him, then you know of Adam and Eve. For it was Eve who broke the rule and lured Adam into as well. They brought downfall to the human race by being exiled out of paradise. Thats my 2 cents, so you be the judge.

But where did the Asteriods come from. If they came from planets, then where did they come from. You call creationism irrational, but you fail to realize that creationism gives more answers than evolution. Now, what I want to know is. If the world came from a big bang, where did the bag bang start. Where did the bacteria come from? Where, where, where? Now, Christians believe that in the garden of eden, there was no meat eating. Not until after the flood. Also, more evidence. How did the dinosaurs die, but not the other animals that were smaller? Evolution fails to come up with any answers except for hardy creatures. But creationists have the perfect answer. Before the flood, Noah was instructed by God to build an ark. The ark carried two of every animal. But dinosaurs, because of their size, could not go. Instead, lizards and reptiles took their place. This is where the dinosaurs die off. It actually makes a lot of sense. And, there is a problem dating with carbon. It is only acurate to 5000-6000 years. This has been proven with known substances. I am also wondering, are you a Christian. You say you are not an atheist. But a Christian should not believe in evolution. And actually, science does not contradict the bible. Why? Because there is no science for evolution. Remember, it is only a theory and cannot be proven as a fact.