xisto Community
faith

A Few Of My Sigs. I knwo im not the best, but i try.

I am VERY new to photoshop, adn not the best, i like grunge alot, and would liek to see some more grunge photoshop tutorials, but here are some of my sigs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone could redirect me to some very usefull good photoshop helpful tutoruials, i think it would be great, thanks!

Alright thanks for the advice, ill try it out., is that where you guys learned? because ur guys's work is so SICK! sheesh i wish i was 1337 like that :\ im more of an HTML person!

Alright thanks for the advice, ill try it out., is that where you guys learned? because ur guys's work is so SICK! sheesh i wish i was 1337 like that :\ im more of an HTML person!

171853[/snapback]

Well, that where they learned...not me. I looked at those sites, but their tricks can't really apply to sigs. Like making a bubble plastic text...never used that effect.

Yeah i try hard, and i also play around a lot, you can do alot of stuff fomr the filter menu, useally i do is go to like differenct clouds, then play with otehr settings, then blend and then change the color!

Posted Image

That's great for just starting man.

171840[/snapback]

Ditto.

Yup, thats a cloud/abstract brush. The best way to learn is by learning from other people :P good-tutorials only has a few useful tuts for sigs.

172037[/snapback]

Double ditto. Emphasis on the bolded part.

I still have a half-done brushing tutorial, but meh...I get lazy. -_-

Actually, if you're looking for a specific effect - Good Tutorials is the place to start, as long as you know what you want. You should also be able to find some general tutorial sigs there too. What it's not good for is if you don't know what to do at all - and just want to go there and "learn" something.