xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kraam

What Are Your Top Fav. Artists. Tell us

If by artist you mean band then my favorite 10 bands are.1. Led Zeppelin2. Jimi Hendrix Experience3. Pink Floyd4. System Of A Down5. Rage Against The Machine6. Metallica7. Dragonforce8. The Rolling Stones9. Guns n' Roses10. The DoorsThose are my top ten!

1) The Beatles2) Led Zeppelin3) Queen4) Frank Zappa5) I like a lot of Madonna's stuff for some reason. It's a girl thing, I guess.6) The Kill Bill soundtrack is especially awesomeHmm, I'm at a loss after that :/

I don't really watch to Group Music.But more to especially musicians.Example 50 cent.But here my list. -_-1) The Beatles2) Greece3) The Rolling Stones4) Queen5) G-Unit6) Westide Customs :P

I was going to try to put these in some order, but I can't. So here's just a big jumble of artists I really like:The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, The Greatful Dead, The Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, The Moody Blues, Iron Butterfly, Train, The Presidents of the United States of America, Eric Hutchinson (he might be local), and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

thats easy, but i'm not sure if i can put them in the right order >_< so, yeah, they're in a random order1. My Chemical Romance2. Hoobastank3. 30 seconds to mars4. fall out boy5. Pierrotand i can't think of any more...