xisto Community
Frozen

What Now? How Much more?

Thanks man. I don't think I'll have trouble making it, as in I've been voted on all yes's and no no's. But I'm speaking apart on the people with only a few votes in their application.

I'm sure one of the graphics team people will bring up the names of those who haven't had sufficient votes (as in those who have tied votes, or very few votes) so that no one will be left behind. I'm sure you're going to get in this time around. I'll try applying again for next time with my new sigs and banners. Working on Photoshop > working with Fireworks, now that I think about it. I still <3 them both.

Okay, just to clarify a few things...1. On Monday, Saint Mike and I, (or maybe just me) will close the app topics and tally up the number of yes votes. The 4-6 with the most votes at that time will be accepted into the graphics crew. Everyone else will simply have to wait until the next time apps come around.2. Soon after the crew launches, we'll be making a "starter pack", which will essentially, be a big zip file, with a ton of different art, categorized and indexed, free for use however you like. There will be Fractals, Free Sig PSDs, Wallpapers, 3D Renders, and some other stuff. Basically, any art that could benefit the community, that the creator wouldn't mind sharing, will be in it. Now, this will be a GFX Crew based pack, but I've decided to let the public contribute as well. If you'd like to donate to the pack, simply make a topic in the Current Projects section, and post up whatever it is you'd like in the pack. I'll add it when I start collecting everyone's donations.3. The current tally for the GFX Crew applications, as of about 5 seconds ago, is as follows:KuBi -- 8TrueFusion -- 7 (If Nguyen's reason counts.)Cool Freaker -- 6Frozen -- 6Snlildude87 -- 6Phyre -- 5Rvalkass -- 4Sprite -- 4 (Macdre just commented an individual sig.)Rejected -- 3DJLuki -- 2Moonwitch -- 2Biscuitrat -- 1Cision -- 1(Sorted by number of votes, then alphabetical.)So at the moment, it looks like the new gfx crew members might be KuBi, Truefusion, Cool Freaker, Frozen, Snlildude, and maybe Phyre.But don't give up just yet. You all still have a chance at this. There's still a day left, and if people vote like they have been in the tourney, you can rack up 6 or 7 votes before applications end.Good luck to you all. I look forward to seeing the new gfx crew.