xisto Community
rvovk

I Need Good Graphic People For Website Layout A contest for hosting credits from me

The thing is that I am not good in graphics things, kinda at low level. So I need few people that are willing to take contest in making graphical layout for this site. For the time being I am only gathering information if anyone is willing participate in this contest. There is no need working on it. If there will not enough be enough participants then rules stay same:

---------------------------------

1st gets 160 hosting credits
2nd gets 100 hosting credits
3rd gets 70 hosting credits

Color scheme of site stays the same, also layout. I want to see your new ideas to spice up this graphical layout that have been done by me, although there will be some changes to this layout, not major one, I will present this changes later on when whole thing will be started.

In hope of seeing interest for this contest.

Best regards, Robert

How do you plan on awarding credits? Have you asked an admin?

Yeah, was gonna say - how you gonna pull that off? :D
I actually think your site's fine as it is. Certainly a lot better than most I've seen hosted on Xisto.

I am perfection junky, LOL. And it is possible with transfer script Opaque has made, if there wasn't possibility to make transer by me, then admins has this ability to do transfer.

Ugh, I'm gonna need a little time for this. I can give you a nice CSS layout, if you'd like.

Hmm... Wonderin... Anyone wanna team up w/ me?  I can make the layout they can code it, we split credits if we get any.

171300[/snapback]

Sure, I'll do it with you. I'm not a graphics buff, as you've noticed. PM me for details :D

rvovk has 330 credits in his bank. The bank can be considered as a demand draft. Once credits are transfer to the bank, they cannot be taken back. So those 330 credits now, nolonger belong to rvovk.

Any member who wants to confirm this, can use the form at https://support.xisto.com/ to view rvovk credits and bank credits.

Rules are following:

1. Original template and picture of sunflower are available in links I gave.

2. DON'T change position. height or width of any element of layout. Try to apply 2D (rasterized graphics) to elements. Use of color scheme that was used in original template MUST NOT be changed.

3. Layers LEFT BAR and LEFT HEADING needs some workout, be imaginitive here. Try to do film strip out of it. Example of film strip: here. Work on header too. But remember: NO COLOR CHANGING, NOR POSITION, NOR SHAPE!

4. DON'T tag finnished layout with your Copyright signs. Copyright will belong to me, since I am awarding winning contestors with hosting credits:

1st place gets 160 hosting credits
2nd place gets 100 hosting credits
3rd place gets 70 hosting credits

(Credits are divided if more members were in same project e.g. 2 members@template -->80 credits for each one for 1st place).

5. Choosing of wining templates will be done by Rvovk, there will also be vote on Xisto, but final word is on me.

6. Deadline for templates is Semptember 1st. Results will be declared on September 10th.

7. All works are sent to email: robertv@najdi.si

8. Sent templates must be in TIFF (uncompressed and unmreged) format, enclosed with list of member or members that worked on project and PM me here at Xisto that you have sent me work at my email.

9. If any rules aren't followed then you template will not come to finals.

10. I wish you all Godspeed.

Robert