Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Round 1-1 Saint Michael vs. Snlildude87

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Round 1-1

[::Saint Michael vs. Snlildude87::]

Saint Michael:
Posted Image

Snlildude87:
Posted Image

Simply choose the sig you like best, and tell why you're voting for that sig. Please give good detailed reasons, as this is a tournament battle, and we want it to be as clear as possible. Please, NO POSTING if you aren't voting, or already have. Any posts other than votes should go to the Tournament Discussion topic.

First to six votes (best of 11), will be declared the winner, the standings will be updated, and the opponent will be eliminated.

My vote goes to Nguyen. His background is a bit more appealing, his text is a bit better, and although the colors don't match the render, they look nice.0:1, Snlildude up.

Tough choice, but I'm voting for Nguyen/snil1:2I actually like Michael's bg and render choice better, but the text really lets it down, as well as the overly obvious opacity bar thing. Overall, because of that, Nguyen's is better in my eyes.

Notice from Johnny:
Fixed the score.

I vote for Snlildude87 ...His text has focus from the background unlike Saint Michael.but the man pointing to =me= in Snlildude87 picture does not have the focus. I think the fingers should standout.

I'ma go with S_M's on this one. Snlildude's render doesnt seem to go well with the background, i guess it's that flare. And snlildude, you passed the max limit as well.3:3 tie.

I vote for Saint_Michaels sig. I love the background, the colors, and the render.As for Snlil, it just isn't to my liking. I am from Minnesota so I think that the purple and gold should appeal to me but, it doesn't.4:4 Tie! Good luck to both of you.

I'm going for Nguyen. He has a better blended background and render, and I love the text. I believe that's the end of this. 6:4?Guys, pleeeeease put the score in your post.