xisto Community
Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Discussion All conversation here

Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low

Ain't no sound but the sound of speed - machine guns ready to go!

I love that song. My votes are on Sprite, Fusion, Johnny, and Nguyen. But good luck to you guys at any rate <3

I'd put money on Cision and Fusion :D

171534[/snapback]

That's what I think it'll be too. I have no doubt Truefusion will stomp the jesus outta me, if I make it past Sprite. And Cision looks like he's going to the finals, even though I doubted his entry.

(Knew I shoulda entered that Gundam sig...my entry was more of a hour long render manip to get it to look all nice and stuff, and I didn't focus enough on the rest of the sig, hence the simplistic comments. Stupid Johnny. :D )

We need more people voting. A lot of the threads have no new replies in a while.

We need more people voting. A lot of the threads have no new replies in a while.

171901[/snapback]

I guess the first round was more popular because Brooks posted like 10,000 posts at the same time....

Well, I just hope more people will vote. I'm already edgy. I want this over with :D

I KNEW I shoulda used the Science one - Brooks has seen it -_-Oh well, I didn't spend a lot of time on the one I submitted, it was too check how it would go.

Hmm, some people in this topic have still yet to vote in the tournament that's still going on. Such votes would help move the tournament on to round 3.

Hm...yeah...some people are gone right now, but I know there's some that just aren't voting....even after I've asked them to. X.x

Hm...yeah...some people are gone right now, but I know there's some that just aren't voting....even after I've asked them to. X.x

172638[/snapback]

Maybe the summer just ended, and some people are starting their busiest year yet...the senior year.

Either that or Xisto is not interested in graphics. :-/

Maybe the summer just ended, and some people are starting their busiest year yet...the senior year.

Either that or Xisto is not interested in graphics. :-/

172685[/snapback]

It takes like 10 seconds to cast a vote, and even with school, you get at LEAST 3 or 4 HOURS of time. No excuse.

I'm just getting irritated that a few days ago everyone was so into it, and now they seem to have completely lost interest.

Bah, a few people on the topic think I didn't put any work into my sig because it's so simple -_- It still took me a good 15 minutes and I could have gone with more, but if I had ended up brushing, it would have sucked :lol:

I'm just getting irritated that a few days ago everyone was so into it, and now they seem to have completely lost interest.

172690[/snapback]

Yeah, that's probably it. This is a webhosting forum, so most people who come here are looking for a webhost which means that they're mostly interested in programming...not graphics.