xisto Community
Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Discussion All conversation here

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Discussion

Talk about the tournament and standings here, but no putting down other sigs or plugging your own sigs.
It's open discussion, but please, be responsible.

Have fun.

hmmmm im glad i switch out then it would have been a blow for me but it only has begun, but i see some nasty blow outs already so here is my prediction of the final four(saint-michael vs phyre) vs (johnny vs truefusion)

Wow, this tournament's going by fast. O_o.

hmmmm im glad i switch out then it would have been a blow for me but it only has begun, but i see some nasty blow outs already so here is my prediction of the final four

(saint-michael vs phyre) vs (johnny vs truefusion)

171095[/snapback]

Ditto on that. Then I'm gonna get my butt STOMPED by fusion. X.x

Wow, this tournament's going by fast. O_o.

171096[/snapback]

I know...I had to raise the number of votes. Don't want the same 4 people deciding all the battles so quickly. X.x

EDIT:

Notice from Johnny:
Sorry guys, new rule, (Yeah, I know, lotsa changes. Gimme a break, I've never done this before.) each round will require one more vote to win. That means 1st round is 6 votes, 2nd round is 7 votes, and the last round, the championship is 8 votes. I didn't expect people to be voting so fast, so I'm doing this to make the battles last a little longer. I promise, next time we run a tournament, it'll be much better organized.

Probably some of us hang out here too much, hence the large number of votes quickly :DAnyway, if you need some neutral mediator or whatever for whatnot, who isn't participating in the tournament, give me a yell :D

nope the same sig has to go all the way, maybe the next tourny we hold we have that option.

and yet you still in their snlil ***starts ripping out hair and break windows***

I think that everyones sigs were amazing, except for mine, I should have waited until the next contest so I could let me have some time learning new things.I don't have any predictions on who will win, it is just too close to call right now.

Winners of the first round:1:1 - Snlildude 6:41:2 - Biscuitrat 6:31:3 - Cision 6:01:4 - Phyre 6:31:5 - TrueFusion 6:01:6 - Moonwitch 6:01:7 - Sprite 6:01:8 - Johnny 6:0 Congratulations to everyone else who tried! As for the winners of this round, good luck in the next round :D

biscuts i thought we where tight ***crosses fingers*** , what was it the money i gave that you change your mind :D :D :D?

It was on your other sig, Michael :DBut great job all of you guys, all the same. I didn't expect to survive that battle. If I had the chance, I'd put a better border on my sig :/

Another one bites the dust... *rocks to Queen*Okay guys, I'll update the standings and get started on round 2. In the meantime, um....do stuff.Predict the next round or something.My votes are on biscuitrat, phyre, truefusion, and hopefully, me. :DGood luck to all of you.<3