xisto Community
snlildude87

Homer Simpson Popout Sig playing around with photoshop

@Nguyen -- Yes you are. :D If I'm a newbie, you're a newbie. And I'm a newbie. So you're a newbie. :D@Biskie -- Judging by his expression, I'd say he is drunk. O.o

It doesn't seem like the background is very Homer-y and you blended a bit of the background into his white shirt, which looks a little awkward though. You might try a more comic font, something bubbly. I like the text, render, and idea of the sig, but it needs to have more of a theme to it.

7/10

170942[/snapback]

I agree the background isn't very Homer-y, but other than that I love it.

I think it is pretty funny and cool since you made it. Good luck on your next one. :D

I agree the background isn't very Homer-y, but other than that I love it.

I think it is pretty funny and cool since you made it. Good luck on your next one. :D

171492[/snapback]

Haha, thank you. There's gonna be a next one? I guess I can use a more comicy font, but it won't match the background....

Just the use of that render is freaking awesome :DI suppose, as everyone says the background is good, as is Homer, but they don't particuarly match. If you really wanted them to go together, you may have to put some more effects for where he's actually stepping out of the sig - some brushing to show the movement of stepping out of the sig (I dunno, ripples or light? :D) - to disconnect the render from the sig more. Or even some sort of filter effect on the render to get it to match better?

[1] Just the use of that render is freaking awesome :D

I suppose, as everyone says the background is good, as is Homer, but they don't particuarly match. If you really wanted them to go together, you may have to put some more effects for where he's actually stepping out of the sig - some brushing to show the movement of stepping out of the sig (I dunno, ripples or [2] light? :D) - to disconnect the render from the sig more. [3] Or even some sort of filter effect on the render to get it to match better?

171740[/snapback]

[1] Thanks! I made a Homer sig a couple of days ago, but it doesn't even look like my work, so it's best if I don't post it. :D

[2] Hmm, using a lens filter and then brushing over it just enough so that a couple of rays pass through?

[3] I tried to put a motion blur filter on it, but I didn't know how to make it so that part of the body is moving while the rest is not...look at Phyre's plane pop-out sig if you wanna know what I'm talking about.

I guess I can apply the blur thing on this fingers....

[1] Thanks! I made a Homer sig a couple of days ago, but it doesn't even look like my work, so it's best if I don't post it. :P

[2] Hmm, using a lens filter and then brushing over it just enough so that a couple of rays pass through?

[3] I tried to put a motion blur filter on it, but I didn't know how to make it so that part of the body is moving while the rest is not...look at Phyre's plane pop-out sig if you wanna know what I'm talking about.

I guess I can apply the blur thing on this fingers....

171784[/snapback]

[1] You mean it's not newbish? -_- j/k.

[2] Lighting brushes would make your life easier.

[3] Select the part you want to blur with the lasso or whatever, and just blur that section. -_-

[1] You mean it's not newbish? :P j/k.

[2] Lighting brushes would make your life easier.

[3] Select the part you want to blur with the lasso or whatever, and just blur that section. -_-

172431[/snapback]

[1] Har har

[2] Don't know how to do that.

[3] Yeah, I figured that out now.