xisto Community
thablkpanda

.avi To .gif Conversion? Or therabouts?

I'd like to find a/ an AVI to GIF converter, to take a movie file (doesnt' really have to be AVI, but I'd like to make animations out of movie files (shortened ones)Does anyone have such a program? or way to use Fireworks to create the same task?Thanks.Pimpin Panda

Looking through the vast array of random programs I have downloaded over the years I have found one called 'Movies12'. It has a tool to convert a .avi file into an animated .gif

It appears to have been updated to version 13 and you can download it from here. Its the third program down. It can also create some basic animations of text and images.

Dude,You're tha MAN! (or woman.. lmao but judging by your sig, i'd say man)Thanks bro. This is exactly what I needed. (If you have something as odd as this, makes me wonder how large of an array of programs you do have.. lolThanks again.

thanks.avi To .gif Conversion?

Thanks rvalkass.  That program did just what I needed, and I was searching for a while for a good program to do it.  I have to agree with thablkpanda the you rock!!

-reply by vdubgirl