xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

mama poor jokes ya mama jokes

yo mamamama poor jokes

yo mama is that fat and tall that people practice cklimbing mount everest before climbing her

-reply by dylan

yo mammamama poor jokes

yo mamma is so fat because when she went to the cinama she took up all the seats and the bartender said to her "hell man, you only paid for one ticket"!

yo mamma is so fat that when she was born the 1st thing she said was " a largh box of chicken and chips Please"!!

yo mamma is so fat that when she gave birth to you she said " a diet coke Please with pizza"!

-reply by samiz

yo mamamama poor jokes

yo mama is so fat dat when I was driving around her I ran out of patrol.

yo mama is so fat dat when she was born the 1st thing she said was a largh portion of chicken and chips Please!

yo mama is so stupid the 1st time she saw period she said where is the chips?

yo mama is so fat when she goes out side she causes an earthquake so people pay her to stay in side.

yo mama is so fat dat if u made a coat for her every one will have to walk around nude.

ummm... I cant think of any but when I make up some more I let u know. Take it easy

-reply by samiz

Well, here some ones that i remember now... (i watch Yo Mamma on VH1 a while ago)

Yo mama so poor she waves around a popsicle stick and calls it airconditioning.Yo mama so old her social security number is 1!
Yo mama so stupid she thinks a quarterback is a refund!
Yo mama so stupid when you stand next to her you hear the ocean!
Yo mama so nasty she has to creep up on bathwater.

Yo mama so ugly just after she was born, her mother said What a treasure! and her father said Yes, lets go bury it.