xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jettison

Hello All!

Greetings all, I am a fellow known as Jettison, yes, it's my name. 15 years aged, resident of America, every dog's best friend.Anyways, I enjoy a good book, writing, drawing, designing games, playing games, and many other things.I am an avid fan of the work of game developer Rare Ltd. I have a fansite created, but am looking for a better place to host it. The site is dedicated to the games they've created, as well as a tribute to the company itself.

GoodLuck here...I'm just come here from the fall last year.it's a very interesting communication you will learn more things here.i just like Xisto so muchand i think you will be like here also Greetings...:!

Hi!! Jettison. Liek your name, But WELCOME!! I can assure you, you rainy dayz will now be fun with this forum! Ahahah if your internet works. Im here since, well id ont know, but no so long. Ive learned so much here , and not only about computers, also about just reallife things! Theses guys are th bomb! ahahah me 2!! :D kidding.... :D

Welcome aboard, Jettison! I think you'll enjoy the community here, as the people here are friendly and reall supportive. Hope you have fun while you're here and we'll see you on the boards!

Hi Jettison and welcome to the community, nice name btw. If you ever need any help with the hosting don't feel embarassed to ask for help or anything :D Have fun posting and good luck with your fansite.

hI Jettison,The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Be sure to read the "newbie" posting rules ..make enough posts & get your hosting site for your tribute site.As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX