xisto Community
Shengeta

Everytime I Try A New Web Host

Everytime I use a new free web-host, there is always one little problem. Either not enough space (at least 10 or 20mb i need), ads (which isn't usually the case), or they have a really low max file upload size, or I can't do some FTP uploading with dreamweaver, or we have to do this forum posting thing. This one isn't bad, I hear Xisto is good from alot of sources and I really hope this works out for me. Go Xisto, show them pay hosting sites what's good...

I do as well, I am new so I'm not to sure what it's like at the moment. I've heard great things about Xisto The people in the forums talk highly about it, and there are many people using Xisto for hosting. I don't think the forum posting is that hard of a task, all I really worry about is becoming late in the forum posts. I use to be a forum junky so it shouldn't be a problem for me. Anyways I hope Xisto is the place for you, good luck.

well unlike those other hosting websites, we don't act like a total butthead yeah we are strict but thats for everyone. if you do good you have good stuff happen to you, you do bad then we make it worse for you., but beleive me t17 has the better deal then any hosting site out thier, and i been to a lot of them and they don't compare to what trap has to offer.

I think Trap 17 might be my final stop in my hosting history. Everything about it is great; the community is really helpful, there are lots of opportunities to maintain and build on the hosting credit system. I simply searched for a list of free hosting services that had no forced ads. Several other web hosts I tried before didn't have the space/features I was looking for or had tons of banner and/or pop-up ads.

Well I'm not mad anymore, I got a site hosted by t17, and it is the greatest host ever, you guys at t17 ROCK!! Fixed all my bad problems I hope you never fall!! Stay alive, when I start making a good amount of money when I go to college this fall and start working again, I'm donating!Posting is easy, if you think your not gonna be online for a while, just post like a bazillion posts or post some good quality ones, and your set for a good while! Once again t17 rocks and only haters will say it doesn't! Jealous I think...

I wasn't going to say anything but boy, you got approved so fast! You must've had great posts to be approved this quick.Yes, OpaQue our General Manager, the big guy and our gracious leader, has worked hard to keep this forum alive and jumping. He has managed to come up with free hosting with one simple condition: post good post and your host will be the most. HA HA I like that little rhyme. I'll coin that phrase.I believe OpaQue stopped accepting donation a while ago. But I'm sure he is most flattered by your enthusiasm. Don't forget that OpaQue also hosts paying hosts that starts at $10 a year (that's right per YEAR) with 50mb and 1GB bandwidth per month, and the plan goes up from there. Check out the main page of the forum and read Xisto - Web Hosting description. If you know of anyone that needs 99.9% reliable host with soooo affordable price, you know who to look for.

I agree I have had alot of bad experiences with free webhosting. Then I came here and realized it was what I was looking for. They have plenty of space and bandwidth. Also, no ads and a load of extras (like databases, e-mail, subdomains, and more). Other free web hosts are the opposite. I do not mind posting here because I find alot of interesting topics and have had quite a few problems solved here.

Yea I'll make sure to go to him for paid hosting then, I was planing on going to paid hosting sometime in the future, it's the way to go when you have the money. Does he have paid hosting for more than that? I mean for tons of space and bandwidth, and with a .com domain name? I'd go for the best, to make a huge site, maybe a flash site and like... 50 forums and chatrooms and 1000 bazillion new smilies a day. No, I'm joking but still, that is pretty cheap for paid hosting.He must be a good man...

It's good to see nice venting every once in a while! :D It's a little hard for me to think of things to say in forums, but there are so many topics that it makes it easy here. I've been at 3 other webhosting places that have gone away without warning and many more that were filled with ads. I really love this place, man. *group hug* :D

Haha Xisto is very unique in it's hosting (Thanks OpaQue) because it has 99% uptime, 5 gigs of bw and 150 megs of space and all of this for "free", only thing you need to do is post, wich is a fun thing to do on these forums.Keep it up Xisto, the new dimension of free hosting :D

my problem with most of the free hosts are that they are not very reliable.i have had lot of experiances where i ost my database and my file due to the host going down.but Xisto.com is very diff. that is what my friends so i am going to try that out.

Same here! You will find my forums and sites on like a thousand hosts because I left them for some reason, so my site and forums are like all over the internet. But after coming to Xisto, everything is great!! It is even the best hoster for a host that wants you to post! I was gonna get into Xisto then move on to one of those really really good free hosts that only except quality sites, but nowi decided I will be here forever, I might go to OpAqUe's paid hosting later in the future. Once again for the hundredth time, Xisto rules! How could that one guy come on here say it sucks in the shoutbox? must be some guy from another host that thinks his is sooo good, I bet it sucks compared to Xisto... :D yup... :D

This forum posting credit thingy is working nice. Gets rid of those who don't post on a regular bases to keep up there credits. Anyways yes I like Xisto too. I've been at other host and I don't feel safe. I feel that they may delete my account anytime while my files are on their server. ON Xisto i feel safe that they're not going to delete my files and dont' tell me.

I usually have trouble posting in a forum, including Xisto. Even though it's hard for me to post, I still do it. The hosting credit system is partially what helps to keep the forum active. The hosts I've had either disappeared suddenly, didn't provide enough space (and bandwidth), or FTP quit working (and they had no web file manager, either). Xisto is great! So much space, bandwidth, and don't forget, it's ad-free! I'm so glad that I joined it! I am going to be staying here for as long as I can. I could go on and on with things I like about it, but I'm not going to.