xisto Community
biscuitrat

Omgz Biscuitrat's App How did you let this happen?

Real Name (optional): Ranjani

MSN: Aurorae90

AIM: ChimpBattalion

Email: aurorae90@hotmail.com, biscuitrat@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: I'm a sig noob. We all know this. I've been firmly affixed to Photoshop since I first discovered it in 5th grade and if you try to seperate now, it's extremely hazardous. Also I would eat you.

Areas of expertise: I'm good at sketching, layouts,

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): I'm helping out at Sponk Industries

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

How much you can be on each day: As long as I need to be - I'm usually online for 6 hours stretches

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: Again, I'm flexible. Perhaps 5-10 a week?

Examples of your work:

-----------------------------------------

My Photobucket gallery hosts all my images, so you're welcome to take a look. I'm sorting out the ones that I've made and the ones I've worked with from other sites.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image - for my cousin's site

Posted Image - I was expermenting with drawing realistic landscapes on this one.

...also a gag movie poster

I hope I didn't clog up anything. Take your time to rip it apart :D

Notice from Johnny:
Added missing parts.

Hm...not bad, I suppose, but it'll be a no for me, for now. Some is pretty good, just not the style we're looking for, I think. But don't take my word for it...let's see what the others say.

i see the improvement you got some good basic banner stuff going on maybe incorporate them intemplates that would be good but i have tosay no as well.

I had to work with uploading the stuff I had on this computer, which is from about a year maybe two years ago when I was even more of a Photoshop noob. The rest is on my other computer which is currently dead - I can try filling out another app when I have access to those files. Most of my work is just sketching anyways, but I'll see what I can get to you whenever.

Funny thing was I forgot to add my latest sigs:

Cmat:

Posted Image

Competition sig:

Posted Image

I'm officially changing my vote, if not to get you into the graphics crew, then to at least redeem myself for my previous mistake.I now vote yes, because although what I said before stands true for the first stuff you posted, every single one of your recent stuff (starting from cmat's gift, to gmu/sandy's sigs) is perfect. Sure, they don't have grunge brushing and tech borders, but not all sigs have to be the same. Yours are perfect, IMHO.So there. That's my little speech. :D

I'm officially changing my vote, if not to get you into the graphics crew, then to at least redeem myself for my previous mistake.

I now vote yes, because although what I said before stands true for the first stuff you posted, every single one of your recent stuff (starting from cmat's gift, to gmu/sandy's sigs) is perfect. Sure, they don't have grunge brushing and tech borders, but not all sigs have to be the same. Yours are perfect, IMHO.

So there. That's my little speech. :D

171659[/snapback]

Aww! The majority of the vote stands at no so far so the best I can do is reapply later when I have more to offer. I can throw in another website layout after Sprite and I finish our work though :D

Aww! The majority of the vote stands at no so far so the best I can do is reapply later when I have more to offer. I can throw in another website layout after Sprite and I finish our work though -_-

171820[/snapback]

That's alright. At least I feel better. :P