xisto Community
Frayed

Accepted Hosting Email Only No response in Application thread

I got a email about 8 hours ago saying that my application for free webhosting had been accepted. I checked in the thread I had made in the Application Forum that I had made and there had been no response.I am fairly new to the site so I'm not too sure how this works. I didn't proceed as the email said I can because I am scared I may have been doing something wrong. So basically my question is: Do I have to wait for a response in my application thread, or do I just proceed as the email said to do?

If the email said you were accepted, just go and try. Some times the admin may forget to post a reply.

https://support.xisto.com/

Visit that site and register your site as you posted.
If it doesn't work, just wait for the reply.

Welcome to Xisto!

Thank you for the information and replying so quickly. It didn't work, because there may have been a mistake in the type of account I signed up for though. Said I have an insufficient amount of credits. I'll just wait for a response. Again thank you.

Said I have an insufficient amount of credits

Same happened to me except it turned to my advantage because I had 200 then :D Anyways, maybe you should pm an admin and see it they can change the package you asked for. I don't think Johnny has access to the credits control panel so try another one...

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as requested.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I know I am in the hosted members thing, I kind of screwed that up. I'm waiting for a response from an Admin about that. Thanks for the inputs though, I'll just wait for an Admins response.

I know I am in the hosted members thing, I kind of screwed that up.  I'm waiting for a response from an Admin about that. 

Thanks for the inputs though, I'll just wait for an Admins response.

170212[/snapback]

I got approved in 2 days and a admin posted that I was accepted and I also receieved an email with the instructions on what I had to do to set up my site instantly after I was approved.

So hold tight youll be able to process you we site soon.infact my website was approved today or yesterday I believe but I cant recall lol because I was so excited.Good Luck :D