xisto Community
GM-University

Gift For S243a From Gmu

OMFG that is a tech border right there, the font color not working with it and the repeating backgroun get rid of that but besides that9/10

Great tech border, but instead of that dark grey part, the light blue in that area would look great. Um...the render's a tad bit too big, the bg could be a bit better, and that font/bevel could be changed/removed.

I love the border, although the white part(s) seem kinda...bleh, and maybe blue would look better in the grey areas, but still good job.The render is a little too big yeah, other than that I like it, 8/10.

1. GM, you have to add s234a to your list of sigs given.

2. This applies to Michael, Brooks, and GMU. It's received. NOT recieved. I before E except after C. In this case, they're after v, so it's e before i.

3. Now, to rate the sig:

Tech border looks good, but for most sigs, use a 1 pixel stroke. If you want to get fancy, use a double 1 pixel stroke.

The background looks like filters (I could be wrong). Use brushes instead. The background color also doesn't go with the render. I'd make it silvery blue.

The render color doesn't go with the background. If you want it to be blue, ctrl+click on the render layer. Then go to Layer -> (something) -> Color Balance and tweak it.

Render needs to size down.

That's it! If you need help on how to do what we say, post it.

2. This applies to Michael, Brooks, and GMU. It's received. NOT recieved. I before E except after C. In this case, they're after v, so it's e before i.

169958[/snapback]

Um...what are you talking about? :D

Anyways, point is that the backgrounds a bit off, I'm not loving the bevel, and the rest is OK. 6/10And yay! I found myself a spelling nazi friend! I before E except after C!

Anyways, point is that the backgrounds a bit off, I'm not loving the bevel, and the rest is OK.

6/10

And yay! I found myself a spelling nazi friend! I before E except after C!

170140[/snapback]

Yeah...forgot to mention I'm not loving the bevel either. Good call Biskie. :D

(I'm a spelling Nazi too. :D )

I'm glad I finally learned how to do a proper Tech Border, now that you mention it, I DEFINATLEY could have eased up on the bevel a little bit...Also I need to smooth out the border a bit. If you look anywhere it has a diagonal it's very pixelated...

(I'm a spelling Nazi too. :D )

Nazis are not lenient. You were when you mispelled received. :D

[1] I'm glad I finally learned how to do a proper Tech Border, now that you mention it, I [2] DEFINATLEY could have eased up on the bevel a little bit...Also I need to smooth out the border a bit. If you look anywhere it has a diagonal it's very pixelated...

[1] Don't use a tech border on every sig you make. It gets old after a while.

[2] Definately.

Nazis are not lenient. You were when you mispelled received. :D

[1] Don't use a tech border on every sig you make. It gets old after a while.

[2] Definately.

170665[/snapback]

I didn't mispell received. :D

Spelling Nazis don't spell definitely wrong. :D