xisto Community
rvalkass

Rvalkass's Application My Application For The GFX Crew

Real Name (optional): Rob Valkass
MSN: rvalkass@hotmail.com
AIM: N/A
Email: rvalkass@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: About 3 or 4 months making fractals and landscapes and about 2 months doing some 3D models.

Areas of expertise: Mainly fractals and landscapes, although I hope to move into sigs and other stuff soon.

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): None

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): None

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): None

How much you can be on each day: School holidays and weekends: 4 or 5 hours a day, during the week about 2 hours, although it varies on coursework and revision :D

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: Fractals: About 10 or 12 per week when schools on, about 20 during the holidays. Landscapes take a bit longer, about 5 per week while at school.

Examples of your work:
They're all pretty large, so I'll give links to my galleries:
Fractals Gallery
Landscapes Gallery

I don't have any 3D stuff online at the moment, but I'll try and get some up soon.

I'll mainly contribute the fractals for other people to use in sigs and backgrounds if they want. I also hope to get some decent graphics software soon to start with sigs and other stuff.

Got my vote. So far I'm the only person on the site with skill in the fractal/terragen department (I'm pretty sure) but you're a lot better at them than me. So I think it'd be nice to have a more experienced person in the crew. And hey, if you plan on making sigs soon, that's even better. :D

Dude, terragen is not hard at all. It's pretty much click and drag. :D

169444[/snapback]

K, you try making some that look as good as his. It's more complicated than you might think, little man. :D

You didn't give a yay or nay either.

wow i give you a yes, that soem sweet stuff makes johnny fractals look lame XP

[1] K, you try making some that look as good as his. It's more complicated than you might think, little man. :D

[2] You didn't give a yay or nay either.

169482[/snapback]

[1] Point, click, and drag. *repeats until it annoys Brooks*

[2] Frickin' yay. The team could use more than 1 person who can make fractals and landscapes.

Thanks to all of you, I didn't think so many people would actually like what I have done so far.As I can't afford CS2 I have downloaded The GIMP and have made 2 sigs. They're rubbish compared to what everyone else is making, but hey, they're a start.