xisto Community
rvalkass

Some Fractals Some Of My Work In Apophysis

After seeing some other peoples work in Apophysis I have decided to post some of my own.

Fractal 1
Fractal 2
Fractal 3
Fractal 4
Fractal 5

They are all quite large so they may take a while to load.
Any comments good or bad are welcome. Any suggestions to improve them would be nice :D

If you are interested I have a gallery of all of my work here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Those fractals would make perfect photoshop brushes.

i bet they took awhile to do especially since thier is alot of different colors going with each of them as well. but flaws here and there, some of them didn't look like pure fractal. it was like a grunge brush was used. but better at what i can do9.5/10 across the board.

some of them didn't look like pure fractal. it was like a grunge brush was used.

None of them have been edited in any way, just pure renders from the program. They did take a little while to make, about an hour to perfect each one but only 15-20 mins to render each of them.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Glad you like them!

some of them didn't look like pure fractal. it was like a grunge brush was used.

None of them have been edited in any way, just pure renders from the program. They did take a little while to make, about an hour to perfect each one but only 15-20 mins to render each of them.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Glad you like them!

169360[/snapback]

Well, that's cool. I always post-process mine in Photoshop for coloring and contrast and levels and such. :D

AHHH!!! They're like freakin' huge! Can't you upload them to imageshack and use thumbnails or something?

169531[/snapback]

Ever notice how you're the only one with speed problems?

Like, get with the prooogram, grampa. :D

Ever notice how you're the only one with speed problems?

Like, get with the prooogram, grampa.  :D

169586[/snapback]

Ever noticed that you went off-topic. Listen, I would look at them, but remember that movie that I talked about with you? Still downloading.

Well, that's cool. I always post-process mine in Photoshop for coloring and contrast and levels and such.

I would do that if I had Photoshop, or any other decent graphics stuff. I hope to start making some decent sigs with them soon but I'll need to get hold of a copy of CS2.