xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Fantastic Four The Movie

Oh, Is this the review of the original Fantastic Four movie? I just watched and liked the new sequel. It's better than the first one.
But I like both films. I like the fact that another Marvel superheroine, besides Storm of the X-Men series, to grace the big screen in the form of the beautiful Jessica Alba. And Michael Chaklis' rendition of The Thing is not half as bad. And I like the chemistry between all of the characters. I'd rather prefer a lighthearted approach to superhero movies after the angst of Spider-Man and the grim violence of the Blade series and The Punisher.

I think rival DC Comics should dive to their roster of characters live Marvel did rather than to stick to their "safe than sorry" two franchises, Batman and Superman. This way maybe they can compete with Marvel in the big screen in a good way.

To get back in the subject Fantastic Four and its' sequel is not half as bad as the critics might say. The Rise of the Silver Surfer is a great companion film to this past May's Spider-Man 3. It's also a great antidote to some irritating and annoying fare like Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and disappoints like Shrek 3. highly recommend for Marvel, superhero movie, and comic book fans alike.

NOTE: Look for Stan Lee's cameo in the first half of the movie. (I'm not spoiling which scene he's in so check for yourself.)

I think they did really good on the acting in that movie. They put it together very nicely. Both films were excelent. I think they were both equal. They were funny, sad, exciting at the same time and thats hard to find a movie like the fantastic four. It would be nice if they mad more to complete the collection.=, but i dont know if they will. If they are someone let me know, i would like to see them.

Ok kind of movie. I still like it.I like the one with the fire.. i do not remember the names of them basically.I used to watch the fantastic four in cartooon network back when i was in school and always liked the fun.And when it came out as a movie... I was happy. But i should say that my expectations were very very high and it fed me for 70-8- percent.