xisto Community
Kubi

Gift For Rejected V3.0 Woohoo

Posted Image

Meh, couldn't find a good font blend. I guess it works.

Comments?

you ripped my line kube >:D but i forgive youanyhooo the render not going with this nor is the color of the text either, best thing to do with text is have the font color black or white you can't go wrong them two colors. also use the opacity or fill tools sometimes you be surprised on what you can get.6/10

I ripped your line? Sorry, I've never even heard you say that line, that's why I used it.I'll change the font tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Nighty nigh.

use the opacity or fill tools sometimes you be surprised on what you can get.

169155[/snapback]

Couldn't put it any better. Am I rubbing off on you Mikey?

no i learned nothing you hear me johnny nothing!!! j/k

Notice from Johnny:
Spamming Mike? And I've been around you since day one. :D

well not kill it when you do second layer of text you want to make it smaller and use like times new roman or my favorite visitor as the font, you never wantt to make it the primary focus on a sig. or you ruin the whole feel for it.plus it look more purple then blue.

Whoa, a V3! Sorry, I just noticed this..and that I'm bringing up an old topic, but I'm back from my very long and extended vacation..It looks very nice.

not bad but a little dark and blur too much.this style like your current one...maybe change another kind of text font can get better this sig.if to rate for the sig,7.5/10 is okey.