xisto Community
snlildude87

Mr. Burns Sig bad brushing. just terrible

In my honest opinion, this is by far your best sig. The render fits perfectly with the background, the brushing, suprisingly enough, isn't bad at all. It sort of seems as if the brushing is being sucked into his hands, which really fits this render. The pixel text is great, the reg text is somewhat of a let down.8/10. Fix the Nguyen text, and its a great sig man :D

Posted Image

I HATE THE BRUSHING ON THIS! If there were a way to rotate brushes, I would.

Again, make me cry. Give it to me...hard.

169059[/snapback]

I like it, it's like he's shooting out fire, which fits the evil of his persona...

I really like the render. The border is nice, but the brushing messes it up a little, but still that also has a nice look. I like it. 8/10, mcuh better than anything I could've done...

yeah i ahave to agree this is one of you best ones yet but that one brush on left is odd forsome reason doesn't fit into th rest of it. the blend job on the render is ok but can be better and change your excellent to a different font8.7/10

You can open the brush customizing window from Window --> Brushes and there's options to rotate your brushes and stuff...I find it useful for lighting brushes especially. Anyway, not bad, but the bg and pixel text could be better. I happen to like the main text though.

im drooling with anticipation, and all over my food cuz im hungry, im going to be watching the text before anything else so make sure its good.

im drooling with anticipation, and all over my food cuz im hungry, im going to be watching the text before anything else so make sure its good.

169667[/snapback]

That's nice and off-topic, but I'll bring you back on topic with an edited version of Mr. Burns:

Posted Image

Gotta go! Tomorrow, I find out what classes I will be taking for 180 business days. Later!

I wub it. Nice work :D

no you should have left nguyen alone, and you excellent is still off, nice little bar behind the name.brushing looks even better but that big gaping black hole is their8/10

no you should have left nguyen alone, and you excellent is still off, nice little bar behind the name.

brushing looks even better but that big gaping black hole is their

8/10

169814[/snapback]

Meh. Frozen told me to change it. The original font actually looks like it's on fire. I'll go back to change it. How is the excellent off though?

You don't always have to fill every hole in your sig. It'll ruin it.