xisto Community
Ryo

My First Sig!

This is my first sig i have made i am so happy with the results lol i thought it would turn out rly bad but it is ok XD i left it blanke so ppl can use if they want (tho it probley won't get used lol but thats ok i still a beginner graphics maker lol) ok well here it is

Posted Image

well let me be the first to welcome you to the sig world and now for my favorite partpros-good for starting outnow the cons-brushing need work-get rid of the scanlines or lower the opacity-if your going to copyright your stuff hide it with in the image itself so it does not distract the person looking at it-the render even though good you displayed it all wrong i suggest ready up on some tutorials especially johnny's and the n go to gamerenders and read all thier stuff and in a fgew weeks you get better.4/10-starting out

Very nice for a first sig. Decent brushing/render use. Just needs a border and better text. 5.5/10.It could be less wide and a little taller though.

Yes Master *bows and takes some notes* well i did my best lol but i think i will get the hang of it soon like you said ok well i am off to go read them tutorials lol

thats is why im called master of the sig, but anyways i been doing it for 4 months and after readind some tutorials in which i still do, i got better. but you cannot rely on tutorials only you got to find your own technique, so work with tuts fora few weeks combine them tear apart aafter that do one solo without it and you will find out how much oyu remembered. also compare your new stuff with your old stuff and you can tell the differance in them.

The background is not exciting, but at least you didn't use filters on your first sig. When brushing, try not to brush over it too much or else it'll ruin it. The render is all right, but go with a bigger render. Speaking of size, make your sigs 400 * 150. If it's high, then you can show more of the render. Also, if you're gonna go with a copyright, don't put it on the render. You really don't need copyright anyway. Just smack your name on it (with some blending options of course).

*starts taking more notes* kk i will do that then i will come back with another sig XD (hopfully better lol)

169543[/snapback]

Sounds good. Hurry back. I wanna see what you come up with.

Don't go to clan templates for renders, they blow. Not a good selection, choppy as crap, and whored. Go to gamerenders, gamewallpapers.com. or gamewallpapers.ruThat's where you should go ;P