xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

Trap 17 -> Clickherefree.com Were on top

After receiving 43 votes of 10, Trap 17 has been placed as the number one best-voted free host at Clickherefree.com.Thanks to all the members for helping boost Trap 17's reputation, and I'm glad to hear that so many people are satisfied with the services provided here.Don't forget to write a review, if you feel like it :)

Hey, How do you think I found this site :) I'm really looking forward to using Xisto for the first time. It's pretty impressing and professional. This is going to be my first time ever working with a website and I just wanted to you the best hosting. I'm glad I ran into clickherefree.com. All of the posts there for Xisto were really positive.

The users voted it 1st at free-webhosts.com as well, that's how I found Xisto! The reviews were pretty much all like 'amazing' and 'best webhost ever'. Now I came here and it all looks pretty good :)

ei, spectre... how come our reviews there didn't show up yet? but it's good to know Xisto gets the top position it truly deserves :) hooray for Xisto!

Yeah, even I wrote a review on Xisto at clickherefree.com, but it does not show under the list of reviews...Is that some bug in that site?But it doesn't matter as long as Xisto is on top!Googlue!

i don't have a Trap 17 webhosting account yet but i already gave you an excellent grade. but by reviews wasn't there yet when i checked it. Oh well, at least you are on the top spot! Congratulations!!

Is it just me or is the info about Xisto on clickherefree out dated?

I cheched the site again and they updated already, because my review was there already. I think they actually read our posts. then approve them one by one.

I cheched the site again and they updated already, because my review was there already. I think they actually read our posts. then approve them one by one.

I too just checked the site again and LO!, my my review on Xisto is there... They just check each review and accept or reject based on certain criteria...
I compared Xisto to firefox there...
Free and great!

googlue!

whoopee! my review is there as well now. :) and i notice free-webhosts reviews are back as well. good thing all's been settled with them.

trap17 is absolutely the best free host ever ... i've never seen such a free host providing this good speed and support .. n also nice admins and moderators .. keep it up guys !oh no ... Xisto has dropped to 3rd place in http://www.clickherefree.com/ i gonna vote it back to top ... n trap 17 is absolutely better those 2 above in the chart !

Congrats!!But really, its hardly suprising. You've got the best forum, the absolute best hosting, and the forum isn't pile of spam with more than 800 members!! I don't know how the other hosts can compete at all. :rolleyes: