xisto Community
DjLuki

Knife Sig its grunge

yea, i did try to make it black but i couldn't do it wit the hue/saturation or the color balancer so i just went with blue.. and ya i will try to do that s.m..do you know how to make the text look like it it stickin to the background or the to the knife i n this sig, to the knife.. i want it to look like it was on the knife or any oter way to make it look good.

yea, i did try to make it black but i couldn't do it wit the hue/saturation or the color balancer so i just went with blue.. and ya i will try to do that s.m..

do you know how to make the text look like it  it stickin to the background or the to the knife i n this sig, to the knife.. i want it to look like it was on the knife or any oter way to make it look good.

168558[/snapback]

Hue/saturation is really bad. It'll make everything 1 hue, so your sig will be monotone. Ugh.

If you want that effect, I'd say try to inward bevel. It's in blending options under bevel/emboss.

ok here is my second try at a sig like that one.. although this time i ade it kinda red, tried to make it like fire and stuff, and i made the text the way i wnted to :D..

hre it is..

Posted Image

ok here is my second try at a sig like that one.. although this time i ade it kinda red, tried to make it like fire and stuff, and i made the text the way i wnted to :D..

hre it is..

Posted Image

168689[/snapback]

Looks good, but don't try to blend too much. You can barely see the knife except for the handle.

Oh...now I think I know what it is. The knife isn't a render, it's a brush. That's why it looks see-through when the bg isn't white.I hate those kinda brushes.

right again yeah i have a ton of those should have deleted them from the beginning, i didn't even consider it as a brush untill now. even though you have it with the indent better to use the pillow emboss to make the indent more fluid.

Both versions are interesting and draw your eye. I like the background and vivid coloring that you did with the red one, but the text doesn't look quite right. If it were mine I would try working with the text a bit more - maybe a different font?

hey no spamming that your finally warnings 859 and areawe you have to give reason why and just not say "its looks cool" because its consider spamming XDanywayskeep working at it and you will get there.

hey no spamming that your finally warnings 859 and areawe you have to give reason why and just not say "its looks cool" because its consider spamming XD

anywayskeep working at it and you will get there.

168992[/snapback]

Mike, you're not a mod anymore. Let us handle stuff. :D

Areawe gave a decent explanation, IMO, and 859, just add a little more to your comments and you'll be alright.

Mike, you're not a mod anymore. Let us handle stuff.  :D

Areawe gave a decent explanation, IMO, and 859, just add a little more to your comments and you'll be alright.

169014[/snapback]

I was gonna mention that. :D

Anyway, even if the knife were a brush, just brush in one spot (click it) multiple times, and you should get a non-transparent knife.