xisto Community
DjLuki

Anna Vissi V.2

I liked the other one better. This one's kinda bad...the bg brushing doesn't mix at all with her, the text is...well, bad...the render could lose the glow...and the bg colors don't go with the render too well either.Come on Luki. You can do better.

This sig is very bright and vibrant and draws your eye. I like the colors, but the render of the woman doesn't seem to belong in the picture. The Luki line on the bottom also looks like it doesn't belong. Keep at it!

with johnny first one is better suggestion would be use abstract brushes and stawa away from the grunge

ok i added some brushing to the bg of my other sig, is it better with the brushing or without it?

Posted Image

168446[/snapback]

Better, just change the text, IMO.

I bet that the original one could be better, but the color that you used killed it. With the first one, there are bright blue colors. I hate those. With the second, no light shiny blue.

also get rid of the halo around the image too but yeah the background looks a little better in the first one.

also get rid of the halo around the image too but yeah the background looks a little better in the first one.

168836[/snapback]

The halo you speak of is supposed to be a shine. Refer to cool_freaker's sig from Brooks.

It looks awesome the only thing or problem I find with it, even though im really new at graphics, is that the text needs to stand out a bit more. I like the background and ana is hot. Good job. Maybe in the next couple of weeks ill be participating with graphics too to help out the photoshop arena forum. :D

well even though i can't see the image i have to tell you using the glass effect that some tricky business right there i would have to say fractal would work better then abstract, cuz you have to have the right abstract brush to make it work.