xisto Community
ArMs

Arms's Application Vote for Muahhhh and my sigs

Real Name (optional): RoBiN (RoB)MSN:AIM:TheTrUFaiEmail: thetrufai@yahoo.comExperience in graphics: 1 weeks :D, give me sometime and i will even be betterAreas of expertise: Sigs, some flash, renders, brushesOther graphics sites worked at(optional):Past positions at other graphics sites(optional):Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):How much you can be on each day: 10 +How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: 30 +Examples of your work:are blow as my sigs.... more coming soon

Yah, snlildude is right. You don't have my vote, you ripped Johnnies sig, who knows, maybe you ripped those too? If you could make those why did you need to rip Johnnies.

even though i know about the rip not going to pass that judgement for that put looking at your work its really below the standards that we are looking for my suggestiog would be read some tutorials and i mean alot of them

i suggest going to gamerenders.com to read their tutorials go to deviantart.com to get some brushes and then go to http://www.gamefront.com/ to download renders that you can work with. isee some potential but if you where to post those at some gfx sites they would rip you apart. so do those above steps work on your own sigs.

best thing to do is make your life nothing but learning how to sigs for about a month its not that hard to pick up after reading some stuff and looking at other sigs to get ideas.

Sorry man. You do not receive my vote. I wasn't around when you "ripped" Johnny's sig, but by judging your sigs, you are not ready.Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding photoshop.

You ripped my work, so I'm obviously not going to giving you a yes, but also your sigs simply aren't good enough for the crew anyway.

Rap Johnny, how? wtf u all talkign about ???, and yes i made them on my own excpet for the one will Squall, a friend made is for me. ANd i am not good enough,lol I just got into photoshop its only been a day,lol. oh well u guys are..... dun no what to say, any how w/e and here r some of my other work tat i doen for the past couple of days.

Posted Image

Posted Image

u no u like this one :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

tere r good, beeter then wat some of u have,lol

I resent that. You've been making sigs for a few days as you say, and you're already ripping sigs from people and undermining other people's sig. When you posted your friends sig, that was a bad idea, this is supposed to be all YOUR work. Half the sigs you've made I don't even know what they are. The only one I find nice, is the halo one, and I can't even read the text.

Rap Johnny, how? wtf u all talkign about ???, and yes i made them on my own excpet for the one will Squall, a friend made is for me. ANd i am not good enough,lol I just got into photoshop its only been a day,lol. oh well u guys are..... dun no what to say, any how w/e and here r some of my other work tat i doen for the past couple of days.

168251[/snapback]

1. Don't lie, you ripped my sig, and everyone knows it. I've made a topic about it already.

2. No. None of your sigs are better than anyone's here. Of the people that have applied anyway.

@Kubi -- On that halo one, the background is part of the image.

arms please i can whip out a crappy sig and it will still look better then your stuff but anyway bashing people stuff is a no no here and swearing a big no here, and by your latest work you not even close to be in par with us there are people that just started and they look like they been doing it for months

like i said in my other post

i suggest going to gamerenders.com to read their tutorials go to deviantart.com to get some brushes and then go to http://www.gamefront.com/ to download renders that you can work with. isee some potential but if you where to post those at some gfx sites they would rip you apart. so do those above steps work on your own sigs.

and when you think you did a good sig then post it other then that this topic is closed.

Yah, you're trying. And we try harder. But when you do a horrible job, you bash others sigs to "try" and make yourself look good. Thread closed. Posting priviledged suspended for 3 days due to swearing, bashing, spamming. And if you're wasting your time talking to us, why do you continue to talk?

lol, atleast i am trying, and i am wastign my time talkign u foolz,lol, laterz

168300[/snapback]

Yes, you're right, you're wasting your time. You've proven yourself to be a very beginner in photoshop, that you have an attitude, and that you don't sound very bright.

So, I'll be closing this to prevent further altercations. ArMs, a personal word of advice, lose the attitude, and read some photoshop tutorials, and you might also want to look into grammar workbooks or something.

Mike, don't tell people they're being warned or having topics closed. I know you've got the right idea, but you're not a mod at the time being bro.