xisto Community
aminzzlink

How Can Stay Active In The Forum ! :blink:

I had just get a host , when i leave the forum for an hour or + , the nember of credit reduce !!! i didn' know why , i asked one friend, and he told me that when i'm inactive i lose a credit , =>i have to stay active in the forum to conserve my credit , but the broblem is : i stay in the home page of the forum for a time , and when i "actualiser" the page i find that my credit has down , if you know how can i stay active , or any suggestion in this subject just post !!!!& sorry for all mistaks :D .

Your credits go down 0.01 about every 15-20 minutes (which then adds up to 1 full credit loss per day) just like everyone else. Staying active just means you come on frequently (every day) to post. Make one quality post every day and gradually you're credits will rise until some day you will have so many you can stay off this site for a whole month and still have your hsoting.Being active does not invlove being on the site all day but perhaps everyday. It doesn't involve you looking for posts to reply in for hours, just finding one, replying well and then that's it.

Does anyone know how to stay active and keep posting? I find that i was really active at the beginning, but cannot stay that way to the end. Does anyone like to share their opinions? I think this is avery big problem for me.

Does anyone know how to stay active and keep posting? I find that i was really active at the beginning, but cannot stay that way to the end. Does anyone like to share their opinions? I think this is avery big problem for me.

168048[/snapback]

Did you not read cmat's post? To be active means that you have to post. That's all you got to do. The longer your post, the most hosting credits you have. The more hosting credits you have means that you can stay inactive longer. If you have 700 hosting credits like me, then you can stay inactive for about 670 days without worrying about anything.

Your credits go down 0.01 about every 15-20 minutes (which then adds up to 1 full credit loss per day) just like everyone else. Staying active just means you come on frequently (every day) to post. Make one quality post every day and gradually you're credits will rise until some day you will have so many you can stay off this site for a whole month and still have your hsoting.
Being active does not invlove being on the site all day but perhaps everyday. It doesn't involve you looking for posts to reply in for hours, just finding one, replying well and then that's it.

thanks . from what you say I think if I wouldn't visite the forum for one year i have to have 365 credit , I will have a lot credit to guaranti 3 or 4 years !
- very good , but when the credit is over what is going to done ??? the site web will be deleted ?? or it will be stoped until you you had a credit ???

Did you not read cmat's post? To be active means that you have to post. That's all you got to do. The longer your post, the most hosting credits you have. The more hosting credits you have means that you can stay inactive longer. If you have 700 hosting credits like me, then you can stay inactive for about 670 days without worrying about anything.

1 credit=>one day
I didn't understand why did you say 700 credit is for 670 day ???? there are a TAX or what ??

It's not hard to do at all. Just make meaningful posts and replies. Search for topics that interest you. The politics ones are especially credit friendly because you get to express so many thoughts. I'm at around...50 now, I think. I still log on every day. Even five minutes is enough to rack up a few credits.

I didn't understand why did you say 700 credit is for 670 day ???? there are a TAX or what ??

168069[/snapback]

I was saying that I have over 700 hosting credits, and that, hypothetically, I can be away for around 670 days without having to worry about my hosting account.

You need to keep your hosting credits ABOVE 10 days to be *Safe*, so you always want quite a few credits so you don't have to worry about posting a lot before you lose your account.I believe --> Question Answered --> Thread Closed.