xisto Community
Johnny

Themed Sotw? Should we have it?

Generally, though, SOTW is a good way to compare your sigs with other's as it's using a similar or the same render - you can pick up some good ideas from different variations :D - the Gamerenders one is so big, the same render is often used more than once :D - so yeah, plenty to learn there.

168563[/snapback]

Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I guess it can be good.....

i seen quite a few of them at gr yeah you be surprised what people can do with the same render.but on the spider-man and tekkan yeah i have like 30-40 apiece of them in the renders that i have, johnny can vouch that one. well i know which one i would stay out of is the vector the one i see they look good but people tear those apart like it was homework.

well i know which one i would stay out of is the vector the one i see they look good but people tear those apart like it was homework.

168832[/snapback]

Do what now?

Saint Michael is always talking jibberish :( jk bro :DAnyways, I think me and Johnny are the only ones who have seen themed sotw's before, no ofence. Usually there are 2-3 different renders out of 100 entries at gamerenders :D

well i not but anyways i usually see them after its over so but never participated in until now so hopefully this goes well once it gets started.jibba-what

Jibberish? Off of Billy Madison? o.O Everyone's seen that movie lol. Anyways, we should get this started soon? I'm assuming we are waiting for the whole crew to be picked and everything?

Jibberish? Off of Billy Madison? o.O Everyone's seen that movie lol. Anyways, we should get this started soon? I'm assuming we are waiting for the whole crew to be picked and everything?

169351[/snapback]

Hm...not really...if we do it now, we can just use public voting, or we can wait till the crew's assembled and use them for voting, but with the latter that leaves very few people to compete.

Should I start it now?

Hm...not really...if we do it now, we can just use public voting, or we can wait till the crew's assembled and use them for voting, but with the latter that leaves very few people to compete.

Should I start it now?

169376[/snapback]

What's wrong with public voting?

Nothing's wrong with public voting. O.o

169591[/snapback]

Thought there were. I sensed it in your words.

Whatever though. If we start it now, then you have to be sure that a lot of people will enter and vote.

Well, I would say, if we do proceed with public voting, make sure the voter has over 20 posts. I don't want to see people send their friends to vote for them, and they post once and leave.That is extremely lame, another reason I quit game renders -.-

Well, I would say, if we do proceed with public voting, make sure the voter has over 20 posts. I don't want to see people send their friends to vote for them, and they post once and leave.

That is extremely lame, another reason I quit game renders -.-

169778[/snapback]

True. Anyway guys, I'll start it up tomorrow. :D

Well, I would say, if we do proceed with public voting, make sure the voter has over 20 posts. I don't want to see people send their friends to vote for them, and they post once and leave.

That is extremely lame, another reason I quit game renders -.-

169778[/snapback]

They can't do that anyway. This is a serious forum, and if they come in and say 1 word (one liner), we'll ban them.