xisto Community
Kubi

Freezor Sig LOL

Ok, I was using this render, and I couldn't think of the name, so I said "Freezor". LOL! It's Subzero.

Posted Image

Comments

Posted Image

Should I use this one as my sig or the first Freezor(lol) one?

FREEZ0R!!!11oneone!!!two!1Alrighty told you on AIM, but very nice job. You're doing much better. Go back and check out that first one you made me and you'll get it. :D

thats a hard one they both need some workyour freezor get rid of the scanlines and add more deapth to the brushing and blending subzero justa bit more and it will look better, text is oko but can be better.7/10your second one change the text and blend in the render justa bit more.7.5/10

If it's clearly subzero, then why would you name the topic title "Freezor"? To embarass the render maker?That's a nice background you got there. What brush pack did that come from? Subzero could have blended in a little more though....

thats in abstract brush i have the same one or actually several of thembut since crushing down my brushes i don't remember who did it, which reminds me i should redo my brush files but anyways hey snlil if you want i can send you a brush package that i got from senor maniac got tons of them in thier.

I forgot which brush it was, sorry. I named it "Freezor" because I thought it was kinda funny. Actually I had to extract the render myself, it was in a white bg...I hate that

Actually I had to extract the render myself, it was in a white bg...I hate that

168225[/snapback]

Aren't...almost all the renders from gamerenders like that? It's not hard to extract though. Just use the magic wand and press backspace.

Aren't...almost all the renders from gamerenders like that?

It's not hard to extract though. Just use the magic wand and press backspace.

168368[/snapback]

1. No, most of the renders on GR have transparent backgrounds...and -all- the premium ones do.

2. NO.

Hmmm decisions decisions... Ok if I had to pick which one I like best, it would be Freezor. I really like the background and how you incorporated the text into that. The font is cool and fits in well with the background. I think I would like Subzero better if he weren't so tilted into the image... not sure if I'm making any sense or not. His posture looks somewhat unnatural. But then again, he IS Subzero is he not? :D

1. No, most of the renders on GR have transparent backgrounds...and -all- the premium ones do.

2. NO.

168380[/snapback]

Nuh uh. Not the ones in the gallery. I'll take a screenshot of it if you want.

Then what would you do to extract it then? Polygonal lasso? That would take forever.

And areawe, I'm only seeing a "freezor" sig. Where is the subzero one? Are you sure you're not looking at kubi's current sig?

Nuh uh. Not the ones in the gallery. I'll take a screenshot of it if you want.

Then what would you do to extract it then? Polygonal lasso? That would take forever.

And areawe, I'm only seeing a "freezor" sig. Where is the subzero one? Are you sure you're not looking at kubi's current sig?

168605[/snapback]

[1] Then don't be a lazy bum and go to the actual forums.

[2] Yes, and most of mine take no longer than 10 minutes. It's worth it, IMO.

cutting out renders yeah its takes some work but i cheat though XP when cutting renders find the ole white background and then cut away.

cutting out renders yeah its takes some work but i cheat though XP when cutting renders find the ole white background and then cut away.

169006[/snapback]

And that's why you'll never get cool renders. Awesome renders come with awesome backgrounds.

Back on topic, ma'am.

[1] And that's why you'll never get cool renders. Awesome renders come with awesome backgrounds.

[2] Back on topic, ma'am.

169022[/snapback]

[1] And awesome backgrounds make it harder for you to extract the render.

[2] First calling me gay. Then, calling Michael a woman. Man, you are on a flaming streak today.

Sorry, just had to say it. Now, back on topic.