xisto Community
pentiumas

Any Gift Sig For Me?

Let me define it for you. :DA gift is something given to a person you like or a person who has helped you. You aren't supposed to ask for gifts, or you'll look stupid and conceited. The reason people give gift sigs is to return a favor or because they like a person. You want a gift sig? Prove your worth. If you want someone to make it for you, don't call it a gift sig. You could at least ask someone to make a sig for you, not ask for a gift. Those two are VERY VERY different. Even I have never recieved a gift sig (I made my sig).That was just to clear it up. I'm not upset at you or anything OK? :(

Let me define it for you. :(

A gift is something given to a person you like or a person who has helped you. You aren't supposed to ask for gifts, or you'll look stupid and conceited. The reason people give gift sigs is to return a favor or because they like a person. You want a gift sig? Prove your worth. If you want someone to make it for you, don't call it a gift sig. You could at least ask someone to make a sig for you, not ask for a gift. Those two are VERY VERY different. Even I have never recieved a gift sig (I made my sig).

That was just to clear it up. I'm not upset at you or anything OK? :D

167609[/snapback]

Exactly. Gifts are something you earn. If you want to just request a sig, that's fine, but don't ask for a -gift-.

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to do it for you...already have enough sigs to do for people. :(

Yes, a gree with what the two loving members have said but not the way they've expressed. Its just that this guy might have thought since the hosting itself is free, may be he thought we could get sig for free, besides the forum is filled with 'sig for this and that username'. I had jokingly asked some members in the past when I saw their impressive sig if they can make one for me. I think its fair enough to say what he thinks and of course you guys do have the right to say what you want to say. May be he doesn't want to lose his credits and have asked for it for free. If you are zero at graphics sigs are such an ardous task, and for you guys you coud make it whichever way you want. Please often mind your language!

He can ask for a sig, it's just rude to ask for someone to make him a GIFT. There's a difference between the two.And what do you mean by lose his credits? You can't give away credits.And about the language thing...nobody was using foul language.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

again requesting a sig and asking for gift is two different things. how i give a gift sig is how well i know person in the forum and what they do here if you just joined and asking for one try again.if you want a sig to be done put in the topic title request sig and then list in your post what you want and then we will consider doing it but if the word gift is in the topic or in the post you will not get it well at least not from me.

He can ask for a sig, it's just rude to ask for someone to make him a GIFT. There's a difference between the two.

Did it occur to any of you that maybe English isn't pentiumas' first language? And like Dragonfly said, they've come on here and seen 'gift this' and 'gift that' (every 2nd thread is a gift for someone :D ) and maybe they think 'gift' is some sort of Internet slang for signature. Give the guy/girl a break. The only ones coming off as rude are the ones jumping down his/her throat.

That was just to clear it up. I'm not upset at you or anything OK? :(

Like I said, I wasn't flaming him/her or anything. I just want to clear it up. I say things quite frankly, so if I sounded pissed off, sorry, but that's not how I meant to say it. After all, it's not bad to inform new and disoriented members is it? :D So please forgive me if I sounded a bit aggressive. :D

Like I said, I wasn't flaming him/her or anything. I just want to clear it up. I say things quite frankly, so if I sounded pissed off, sorry, but that's not how I meant to say it. After all, it's not bad to inform new and disoriented members is it?  :D  So please forgive me if I sounded a bit aggressive.  :D

168030[/snapback]

Same goes for me. ^-^