xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liquid Fire

mp3 watch nice thang;)

lol wow, I've never heard or seen one of those before, looks pretty flash. I wish I could get one that would be pretty cool :)

Heh it's a cool watch. :D Hope they add some games to the watch too so we can play games while listening to the music. :) But would that be a watch any more...?:)

Yeah casanova, you're right, they said it was kinda awkward and uncomfortable to wear on the wrist, but if you had a long enough headphone cord/extender, I could just put the watch in my pocket or something... but then it'd be defeating the purpouse of having a watch on it... so it'd be a very bulky MP3 player in my pocket.What's with the USB cable hangin out? Does it just dangle around when you're just walking around? Talk about ghetto... lol

They should've make it like a USB cable that plugs into the watch, which is detachable. Also, I wouldn't mind it.. but being how my wrists are unusually large, that palstic stuff would definitally hurt.Most likely you'd be better (if you're putting it in your pocket) to put a Laptop in something like a backpack, then running headphones off it.

I have seen that watch to and also Oakley is making sun glasses that ear buds come off the part that the frame goes behind your ear. You put the buds in your ear of course but teh nyou upload the songs through your computer with usb and it's cool cuz when you wear them when you run or play a sport or do whatever its conveniant.

wow i could use one of those right about now lol they just banned all electronics at my school so we can't bring stuff like that any more but i bet if i had it in a watch i could get away with it :)

hey mp3 watches are cool but also very much sophisticated and also much care should be taken of them so buy a mp3 player it will cost you less bucks and will provide with a good deal so all the best.................