xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Would It Be Possible To Have This One My Site? a media player...

I little media player. Mostly just for music. So when users are on the board list at my site they can listen to whatever music I put in the playlist of it.Is that possible?Is it legal for me to do that? I don't want to get in trouble with the RIAA

I little media player. Mostly just for music.  So when users are on the board list at my site they can listen to whatever music I put in the playlist of it.

Is that possible?

Is it legal for me to do that? I don't want to get in trouble with the RIAA

167369[/snapback]

It's only legal if you have the permission of the artist or if it's your own music. BuffaloHelp replied to a topic like this not too long ago. It'd be better if you searched the forums instead of making a new topic because it would 1) save you time and 2)...save us time?

Anyways, if it's not yours, I wouldn't put it on the site.

and again you cannot make profit by selling these songs, or make them downloadable as well, but what biscuts said.

To help for your understanding, please refer to the entire thread from http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24470-is-this-allowed-mp3-related/ and its supporting sublinks.

Off topic: this is why it is so IMPORTANT that the topic title and its description is specific--it is helpful for others to search and find relavant discussion threads.