xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Someone Changed My Displayed Name In My Msn Msg displaying arabic characters

Isnt it freaking out? Displaying Arabic Characters instead of my own previously selected nickname? Lol i dont think it was the Alqaeda (or whatever you spell it) but I was quite confussed.... A friend of mine even told me it was probably a virus, but still dunno, cuase it happens already twice in a week :DAnd additionally I have had some problems with the time displayed on the straybar of my PC, it says it is 1 hour earlier every three or foru days the PC changes the time....DO you guys think it is probably a virus? :(

somebody got your password or anything?may be you should go msn forum to talk the problem and see any others get the same question if not then you should use your antivirus i think

The clock could be due to the computer updating to the atomic clock to get the time. Double click the clock and make sure that any daylight savings things are correct and you have chosen the right time zone. Your MSN name changing could be a virus, but I would ask in the Microsoft help forum or email the MSN team for help, then run your antivirus software.

well, it seems now like it is all fixed, but I still wondering about the possibility of a Virus, this would be the first time for my PC, it is just that I over-protect it with lots of stuff: antivirus, firewall, ad-aware, etc...Cheers! :D

A friend of mine did something similar to this to his x-girlfriend very recently. They broke up exactly a week ago, and all he did was he took her picture and make it upside down. She changed her password immediately.I think someone may know your password. You should probably change it ASAP, and see if that gets rid of the problem.

Indeed, when this type of problems occur the best thing to do is change the password ASAP.And now that you're changing it choose one that is very hard to guess with upper and lower letters and numbers. Always avoid putting your name or birthday on the password. Those are easily guessed.You should be OK after these tips. -_-