xisto Community
Zaccid

Email Assistance Help with Hosting Emails

I just have a question about Email linked into my Site Account through the Control Panel. I know that it says that we have 99 Emails that we can use. The question is how much space is allowed for each one and how does that effect the Hosting of my Sub Domain (bandwidth space etc) ? Thanks in advance for helping me.

Thank you for the question.However you divide the usage or dedicate your space, your total cannot exceed the given package's hosting space. So, if you have the package 1 you cannot exceed 20MB of total storage. That means when you have the entire website at 5MB, the total mail storage is 15MB.

i just suggested you use another server for your email system ,because i got so much spam mails from my account in the webhost i 'm deleting it always i'm log ini just using Gmail for my main email contact..however i just not suggested some one using the email with your domain suffix like "yourname@yourdomainname.com"anyhow the email server good,but it's not better than gmail i think.Good luck~..BTW:if we have 99 email accounts,then what we should do to it if we just wanna use them.can we just open email acconts for public login? or just use these 99 accounts on the cpanel ourselves?

if we have 99 email accounts,then what we should do to it if we just wanna use them.

can we just open email acconts for public login? or just use these 99 accounts on the cpanel ourselves?

166886[/snapback]

You do not need to give out your cPanel to access the webmail. For example, you gave one email account to your client, client1@yoursite.host, your client can access your set webmail program, i.e. Horde, at 69.50.188.18:2082/horde/ and log in with desired or the ID you set for that client. cPanel ideally should be access by only you.

at 69.50.188.18:2082/horde/ and log in with desired or the ID you set for that client.

you mean the username of id is just like :

client1@mydomain.com
password *****

?