xisto Community
Johnny

4 New Fractal Sigs No, really, theyre awesome.

Okay guys, I grabbed a bunch of my newest fractal renders and made them into sigs. These are the results:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know, they're awesome, aren't they? :(

Rate/comment/criticize.

(I can already tell what Nguyen's gonna say about one of them. :D)

The first one reminds me of electronic microscope looking at 1000x magnification of something organic. Perhaps something like a virus. And the electronic microscope is zeroing on a target... :D I've spent too many hours in a lab.The third one reminds me of neurons chemically interacting with one another. In fact, it resembles brain cells lighting up to communicate with one another. Very cool!The last one may look as some kind of a virus invading but I think it resembles a solar flare.But the second one is bit bland.

[1] How did you do that little swirly thnig on the second one, [2] its the same kind of thing nguyen has on his sig

166842[/snapback]

[1] It's a fractal render.

[2] That's because I made Nguyen's sig.

[1] The first one reminds me of electronic microscope looking at 1000x magnification of something organic. Perhaps something like a virus. And the electronic microscope is zeroing on a target... :D I've spent too many hours in a lab.

[2] The third one reminds me of neurons chemically interacting with one another. In fact, it resembles brain cells lighting up to communicate with one another. Very cool!

[3] The last one may look as some kind of a virus invading but I think it resembles a solar flare.

[4] But the second one is bit bland.

166844[/snapback]

[1] Hence the name electro.

[2] Hence the name psynapse.

[3] Hence the name supernova

[4] Hence the---Aw... :(

Heh, thankies guys. I love your comments.

[1] Hence the name electro.

[2] Hence the name psynapse.

[3] Hence the name supernova

[4] Hence the---Aw... :D

166849[/snapback]

ACK! I didn't realize you gave titles to each sigs. I'm getting old...small fonts are my adversaries! :(

ACK! I didn't realize you gave titles to each sigs. I'm getting old...small fonts are my adversaries! :D

166887[/snapback]

Haha, I understand.

Well, actually, I don't. but it's okay.

Last two are the best, in my opinion, as the fractal stands out the most from the background - it's crisp and well defined. Anyway well done Johnny, they look great :DDid you use Apophysis?

Last two are the best, in my opinion, as the fractal stands out the most from the background - it's crisp and well defined. Anyway well done Johnny, they look great :D

Did you use Apophysis?

166898[/snapback]

YAY! It's Freaker! And thanks for the comments, and yeah, it was Apop. ^-^

First: Love it, can't say anything bad about it, very sexy sig indeed :D Second: Looks plain compared to others, yet somehow doesn't, meh I'd give it a 8/10.Third: Stands out o.o kinda hurt my eyes a bit, but of course I haven't slept in ages, so its still nice, 7/10.Last: Kind of simple, but I like it o.O you maybe could have done a little more but its cool the way it is, 9/10.Overall I like em, good job :(

First: great!!! nice use of the color green thou!! :( Second: it look plain and simple!!! but how did u make the swirling!!! nice!! very nice!!!Third: this is what i like the most!!! let just say Im speachless :D Last: looks cool but hot!!!!! :(

First: Love it, can't say anything bad about it, very sexy sig indeed  :(

Second: Looks plain compared to others, yet somehow doesn't, meh I'd give it a 8/10.

Third: Stands out o.o kinda hurt my eyes a bit, but of course I haven't slept in ages, so its still nice, 7/10.

Last: Kind of simple, but I like it o.O you maybe could have done a little more but its cool the way it is, 9/10.

Overall I like em, good job  :D

166905[/snapback]

Thanks SarC. Now get some sleep. :D

First: great!!! nice use of the color green thou!! :(

Second: it look plain and simple!!! but how did u make the swirling!!! nice!! very nice!!!

Third: this is what i like the most!!! let just say Im speachless :D

Last: looks cool but hot!!!!! :(

166939[/snapback]

That's a lot of exclamation points...try not to do that so much. Anyway, they're all fractal renders, other than the minor details and the sun on the last one...the lava stuff thats coming off of it is the fractal on that one.

Thanks. :(

1st sig:

I like the circular-rectangular vortex thing in the center. Sorta looks like something you see on James Bond.

2nd sig:

You have to look really hard to see what's happening. Mayhaps making the red stuff a little bit more visible?

3rd sig:

Looks like a result of a silly-string party

4th sig:

The nova looks like a baby's head after you rub a balloon on it.

Overall, nice job on all of them. I'ma go download Aco...something just to see how easy it is to make these fractals.

1st sig:

I like the circular-rectangular vortex thing in the center. Sorta looks like something you see on James Bond.

2nd sig:

You have to look really hard to see what's happening. Mayhaps making the red stuff a little bit more visible?

3rd sig:

Looks like a result of a silly-string party

4th sig:

The nova looks like a baby's head after you rub a balloon on it.

Overall, nice job on all of them. I'ma go download Aco...something just to see how easy it is to make these fractals.

167003[/snapback]

Do you ALWAYS percieve stuff as COMPLETELY different than what it really is? :D

Do you ALWAYS percieve stuff as COMPLETELY different than what it really is? :D

167046[/snapback]

Give me an example/time/post of when I did that...BESIDES the one I just made.

Can't find one. That's because I don't "always" do it. Only this one time.

Give me an example/time/post of when I did that...BESIDES the one I just made.

Can't find one. That's because I don't "always" do it. Only this one time.

167075[/snapback]

Hm...let's see...how bout the box, pillow, and flashlight thing? It was a ROBOT, man. And most robots aren't made of boxes pillows and flashlights. :(

And you often ask who characters are...do you get any good video games or tv shows in Antarctica? :D