xisto Community
Kubi

200ths Post Sig! Sig for my 200th post.

Finaly! I've reached my 200th post, no spam intended!(no spam at all!). Soo, here goes my 200th post sig.

Posted Image

The text "Wanna fight about it?" is from family guy. I love that episode lol, just "fit" in so perfectly.

Comments?

Nice! I love the background. It works really well with the foreground. I've gotta start making one for my 500th. I don't think I've spammed :/

Well, if you guys are doing your so and so hundredth post sig, I guess I better do one too. But I'll wait till I have about 2000 posts. :D

Well, if you guys are doing your so and so hundredth post sig, I guess I better do one too. But I'll wait till I have about 2000 posts. :D

166825[/snapback]

Oh man, designing a sig for my leet post would have been so frickin' awesome. Too bad I passed it like months ago.

I'll probably make one for 2000, too, and I have an awesome render idea. *smirk*

Thanks guys, erm, snxter, I like the font, and....uhh, how to say this, nevermind.I'm ganna make a super special sig once I reach 1337 posts. And to prove that I truley am, leet, I'm going to post the barcode on my computer mouse. The first 4 numbers are"1337", no joke.

Thanks guys, erm, snxter, I like the font, and....uhh, how to say this, nevermind.

I'm ganna make a super special sig once I reach 1337 posts. And to prove that I truley am, leet, I'm going to post the barcode on my computer mouse. The first 4 numbers are"1337", no joke.

166881[/snapback]

Haha, that's awesome! You're the chosen one. :D

Congratulations on your double century (being from cricket loving country fifties, hundreds, and specially two hudred and three hundred usually come to my mind in terms of century a batsmen would have made) ! The sig however doesn't quite tell us what you intended. Those lights seem like something, light is coming out finally after your post reach double century or I don't know.. just a guess... :DI like the background and the word (i mean the font) Kubi matches with the background.... Keep up the journey and enjoy !

(being from cricket loving country fifties, hundreds, and specially two hudred and three hundred usually come to my mind in terms of century a batsmen would have made) !

167024[/snapback]

...Hmm, so you interpret numbers in terms of centuries? Because you're from a cricket-loving country? Interesting.