xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

Msn Virtual Earth

another globe huh?....microsoft is a big coppier....he did nothing origianal....sorry no offence to others...but ill stick with the google earth....hehehe

I prefer Google Maps over MSN Virtual Earth by far. I think it's really funny that Microsoft wiped Google off the map in MSN Virtual Earth. Microsoft "claims" that it is an outdated satellite photo, but the immediate area surrounding Google's headquarters has perfectly clear satellite coverage. Funny isn't it?

GO TO TO <<removed>>!!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Guess what everyone, this is my third post I used foul words. So instead of additional 14 days of disabled from posting, I will now take the indefinite disable. Sorry everybody.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

For me there is nothing wrong if Microsoft is copying or imitating Google's "Google Earth" or "Google Map." Sometimes a company needs a direct competitor so they would make their service or product better, if not best

I agree, i mean without competitors they wouldn't be any good quality services or no services at all, remember gmail? it was the first company to offer 1 gb email so it forced Yahoo! and MSN to upgrade (well MSN has the upgrade but you actually have to pay! and what i don't like it's thatr only USA or SPAIN users can have access to the 250 mb things for free! while the latin countries? we're still stuck with 2mb ??U) so i've had a look to this Virtual Earth thing on MSN and i kind of like it! i mean i dont have to download anything, (well at least not yet) but well i prefer the google maps, because they're in pics u know.. let's just wait and see what is Yahoo! planning to do about this >=D

For me there is nothing wrong if Microsoft is copying or imitating Google's "Google Earth" or "Google Map." Sometimes a company needs a direct competitor so they would make their service or product better, if not best

I was going to say "Stupid Microsoft, now they are losing the competition they copy Google", but you changed my mind, what you said is pretty reasonable.
But you can't deny that Google's maps/earth are way better than MSN earth, especially satellite images from countries other than US.