xisto Community
Donaldselke4

Diablo 3 Talking about Diablo 3

Who thinks diablo 3 better then Starcraft 2  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well i think diablo is 10x betetr then sc cuz its so much fun but then again Starcraft is fun too but diablo 3 had beter grapix but idk What do you guys think?i think diablo should OwN SC2 cuz SC gets boring very ez i think this world is going end soon but who knows and wat happens when heven gets too full wat all good pplz go hell who knows god probly make it biger anyways i think thay sould of made Diablo 3 soon cuz d2 is starting egt old but i still play as much as i can d3 probly gonna so much harder i already beat hell on diablo 2 so ez i have 99 sorc and 99 pala and 99 ZoN BoW and 99 ZoN java i actly selled a acc for like 50 $ ya so in way pplz can money off games thats like new job that world be best job i ever had lol who knows wats it like being bill gates i love be his son i would be so rich wounder if he ineviting a new XP thingy idk if he did cost alot money don't u think i wish i chould work for blizzard be awnsome don't u think bu anyways post wat u want on this poll

Well i think diablo is 10x betetr then sc cuz its so much fun but then again Starcraft is fun too but diablo 3 had beter grapix but idk

What do you guys think?

i think diablo should OwN SC2 cuz SC gets boring very ez i think this world is going end soon but who knows and wat happens when heven gets too full wat all good pplz go hell who knows god probly make it biger anyways i think thay sould of made Diablo 3 soon cuz d2 is starting egt old but i still play as much as i can d3 probly gonna so much harder i already beat hell on diablo 2 so ez i have 99 sorc and 99 pala and 99 ZoN BoW and 99 ZoN java i actly selled a acc for like 50 $ ya so in way pplz can money off games thats like new job that world be best job i ever had lol who knows wats it like being bill gates i love be his son i would be so rich wounder if he ineviting a new XP thingy idk if he did cost alot money don't u think i wish i chould work for blizzard be awnsome don't u think bu anyways post wat u want on this poll

166409[/snapback]

Whoah that was a confusing poll. Anyways, I liked Diablo more than Starcraft because while Starcraft was fun, I like the fantasy based games better in the long run. Much to my displeasure, I never could play Homeworld 2 although I longed to.

Back to the point. I played Diablo for about 4 years (I think). I started when I was 8 or something, I think with the original Diablo. It was a crazy addiction. My main character was a javazon named RatOfTheSouth. I had about four mule characters (think pack mule - they're spare characters that carried my things around), a barbarian (not sure what his name was), and a few other characters as well. I remember that I was about to beat Diablo in Hell (I got power levelled past Hell's Baal earlier) when I was level 77 but I was away for two months and my account and my characters were deleted. All my lovely runes and gems were gone :D

I haven't gotten into the game again because of that. Otherwise, I'd probably be on it right now since my World of Warcraft server is down :(

Also, I think they should concentrate on Starcraft: Ghost before they dive into another Diablo or whatever. It's probably not long in coming. They may even make a World of Diablo and World of Starcraft which we could probably enjoy.

Selling your accounts is against Blizzard policy, actually. I know it's illegal for World of Warcraft despite the numbers of people that do it for fast cash. It really impairs my wish for Blizzard to put in account sharing or account transfers so I can be online at the same time as my brothers.

Your post is really tres confusing. You went from Diablo to hell to Bill Gates to Blizzard to the poll. I think an edit is in order.

well i just like to ask if there is really a diablo 3????????but to a piont i like starcraft more if there would be a part 2 of it it should be nicer..diablo can be so boring when u have already done with it!!!!!! :D

No there not Diablo 3 yetBut Blizzard is making one and its probly gonna beat starcraft 2 that will be out soon cuz starcraft is really boring at times its so old not even funny like 6 yrs or so jeez man thats old World warcraft sucks so does wc3 man there not even fun i played them b4 there stupid worst game ever but thats just my aopono

No there not Diablo 3 yet

But Blizzard is making one and its probly gonna beat starcraft 2 that will be out soon cuz starcraft is really boring at times its so old not even funny like 6 yrs or so jeez man thats old

World warcraft sucks so does wc3 man there not even fun i played them b4 there stupid worst game ever but thats just my aopono

167213[/snapback]

Just because a game is old doesn't mean it sucks. And 6 years is hardly old. I remember when Ocarina of Time came out. I loved that game and I still do. That was what...1997? 1998? That's a good 7 years.

World of Warcraft has a couple of bad points but it's awesome for Blizzard's first MMORPG. If you hated Warcraft (I can't imagine why), you probably wouldn't understand World of Warcraft. It's also true that the game is kind of slow getting started. I'm having loads of fun as a level 55.

Warcraft has a terrific story line and it's remarkably fun to play, but if you hate strategy games against other players or even the RPG campaigns, you're out of luck. They probably won't make Diablo 3 for a little bit. I want them to maintain World of Warcraft and finish Starcraft: Ghost - which will be awesome.

Also, I do hope you meant "opinion" :D

World of Warcraft has a couple of bad points but it's awesome for Blizzard's first MMORPG. If you hated Warcraft (I can't imagine why), you probably wouldn't understand World of Warcraft. It's also true that the game is kind of slow getting started. I'm having loads of fun as a level 55.

167372[/snapback]

A tad off topic, but in my opinion World of Warcraft was a let down. I loved warcraft 3, I loved it when it came out, and I still do. Mostly because warcraft was more unqiue then anything at the time. But World of Warcraft seems like another generic MMORPG (Mass multiplayer online role playing game)

If blizzard was to make Starcraft 2, and Dibalo 3. I think diablo would win. Diablo (i think) has more players. There is always tons of people playing. (d2: LoD: USwest) And it has more substance, compared to Starcraft. I've played D2 for about 1 year more then starcraft.

But really if warcraft 4 came out, I think it could be equal to, or ever better then both Diablo3 and Starcraft 2.

One more thing, I think they should just finish up Starcraft ghost before they start working on anything else. :D

They're definitely going to finish Starcraft: Ghost first. If they don't, I'll run over to California and yell at them until they do. Anyways, I'm not so sure about a Warcraft IV but I'm sure it's in the plannings somewhere. Perhaps a new struggle between the elves and trolls or something. There are a lot of things that develop through the Warcrafts, even into World Of Warcraft that finish up storylines or start new ones (i.e., all the dragons and elemental gods - Onyxia and Ragnaros). Dunno what they'd do for a Diablo III. The Prime Evils are dead. Unless they resurrect somehow (without soulstones?), I dunno how we'll get to fight anything big. They'll have to make something up.

Idk about u guys but hackers suk i hate hackers thay hack too much i had my bnet acc's hacked too much but any ways sup anything on your minds LOLWho thinks bill gates is crazy?i do he inevets too much stuff in one yr man hes too rich he *BLEEP*in richer then the *BLEEP*in perdifent wtf this guy is crazy he was probly nerd in school LOL wats with all these nerds today lol who knows and who cares well i don't do u just leave pplz alone elt them do wat ever thay want for rest life

Idk about u guys but hackers suk i hate hackers thay hack too much i had my bnet acc's hacked too much but any ways sup anything on your minds LOL

Who thinks bill gates is crazy?

i do he inevets too much stuff in one yr man hes too rich he *BLEEP*in richer then the *BLEEP*in perdifent wtf this guy is crazy he was probly nerd in school LOL wats with all these nerds today lol  who knows and who cares well i don't do u just leave pplz alone elt them do wat ever thay want for rest life

168149[/snapback]

I think this qualifies as both a subject change and a minor thread hack. Back to Diablo III/Starcraft Ghost. You should keep your password secure and bizarre. My account was never hacked and I played for two years. I'm thinking of starting up again when I get my computer fixed since I have quite a bit of RAM now <3

Well lets see here......Diablo 2 is like best game ever but thats jsut my opion and wat do u guys and girls think well i think u think diablo 3 gonna rule but then again thats just my opion what is your guys opin probly better then mine but idk there we go again my opions we know for all we know blizzard can be pulling our chans u ever know

Omg. Diablo is over. Almost no one plays this anymore. It's all starcraft ghost and world of warcraft. Even though i play Warcraft III - Frozen Throne all the time =D

172180[/snapback]

I dunno about you, but I do play Diablo from time to time. It doesn't have the same novelty but it's still a fun game. But I also play all the Warcrafts so :/

Also, Starcraft Ghost isn't even out yet.

Now here other gay thing leader rest thats some BS man y would bnet do that thats good way lose alot pplz don't u guys think so well i do man cuz i jsut lost *BLEEP* load of stuff that took me days too get w/e i'll just get it again but it will be hard but i can do it no one will stop eme cuz i am too good ahhahaha but i jsut try my best maybe i will get better u never know LOL -_- wink wink

Now here other gay thing leader rest thats some BS man y would bnet do that thats good way lose alot pplz don't u guys think so well i do man cuz i jsut lost *BLEEP* load of stuff that took me days too get w/e i'll just get it again but it will be hard but i can do it no one will stop eme cuz i am too good ahhahaha but i jsut try my best maybe i will get better u never know LOL -_- wink wink

172947[/snapback]

Your posts get harder and harder to read. If anything, you should be saying that about Hardcore, not B-Net. In Hardcore, when you die, you're absolutely dead. Your character can't progress past that.

Also, please don't use gay in a negative connotation.