xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Phyre [from Johnny]

Another one I forgot to stick on the list.

Posted Image

Hope you like it. Our Iron friends was a huge pain in the butt to recolor. (But that's only because I forgot the easy way.) :D

Everyone else, Rate/Comment/Criticize.

Really nice background and text. Not so sure about the render because it has gold tones whereas the background probably has more silver tones. 8.5/10

Silver died in a car accident last sunday. Brutal...he was hit and sent immediately to the hospital, but died hours later. Police suspect Gold for his murder. Investigations are underway.:DNah, j/k. I tried silver, and it looked too monotone, so I changed those parts back to gold, and only changed his orangey reddy color to blue. =/

even though everything else looks good the brushing meh could use more.7/10

even though everything else looks good the brushing meh could use more.

7/10

167334[/snapback]

How exactly would you put more in there? Without ruining the sig, I mean.

since you where using the start brushes i would use a soft grunge reduce the size and do likea milky way thing in arc shape across the sig.

since you where using the start brushes i would use a soft grunge reduce the size and do likea milky way thing in arc shape across the sig.

167368[/snapback]

True, that might've looked nice, but you have to remember that the sig is focused on Iron Man...too much in the bg will detract from it.

167368[/snapback]

Umm, can someone show me what that would look like? Michael sucks at explaining stuff...or I suck at interpreting stuff. Your call.

True, that might've looked nice, but you have to remember that the sig is focused on Iron Man...too much in the bg will detract from it.

167411[/snapback]

Isn't Iron Man supposed to be dark-red? I have no idea who he is, but judging by the name, I think he is.

Umm, can someone show me what that would look like? Michael sucks at explaining stuff...or I suck at interpreting stuff. Your call.

Isn't Iron Man supposed to be dark-red? I have no idea who he is, but judging by the name, I think he is.

167648[/snapback]

[1] See bold.

[2] Yep, he is. I recolored him. Looks nice, wouldn't you say? :D

Here's a nice pic of the big guy:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

:(

But why would you recolor him? You could have made the background dark-red....now, it just looks like a robot with ear muffs on.

168098[/snapback]

Because space, isn't dark red. :D

And because it makes it different from the 50 billion orange-red iron man sigs.

And...ear muffs? :D

Because space, isn't dark red.  :D

And because it makes it different from the 50 billion orange-red iron man sigs.

And...ear muffs?  :D

168247[/snapback]

Must I circle it for you?

Posted Image

Must I circle it for you?

Posted Image

168371[/snapback]

That's not a circle, and he's not wearing earmuffs. You misinterpret everything. X.x