xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Djluki [from Johnny]

Luki, Luki, Luki. I can't believe I didn't get to this one much sooner. I forgot to put you on my list. X.x

Posted Image

Hope you like it.

Everyone else: Rate/Comment/Criticize.

Yay fractals! The fractal, gridlines, and border look really nice. I don't think it would hurt for the text to be a little bit bigger. The color's fine but it's a little bit hard to spot if you don't pay attention to the little things. Lovely fractal though :D

Anyway, yeah...pixel text seemed to be the best fitting font for it...not much fits with fractals. Thanks though. ^-^

^ what he said, but an extra thanks for no apparent reason.

Fill is one of the most useful Photoshop features you'll ever meet, my friend. Learn to love it, and your art will love you.

Did you just quote yourself?!
Maybe why my scanlines are dominating the sig is that the opacity is set to 100%....I'll try to apply some at 20% - 40% to see what happens.

Did you just quote yourself?!

Maybe why my scanlines are dominating the sig is that the opacity is set to 100%....I'll try to apply some at 20% - 40% to see what happens.

166306[/snapback]

Yes, because biscuit commented on all 3 (the fractal ones) that the text was too small

And that's pretty much what I said...fill and opacity are similar. See, fill changes the opacity of just the one element, in this case scanlines, whereas opacity changes the entire layer's opacity, including layer effects and such.

Yes, because biscuit commented on all 3 (the fractal ones) that the text was too small

166339[/snapback]

Hahaha :D I think it's just me then.

Hahaha :( I think it's just me then.

166396[/snapback]

Nah...it looks small to me too...but they don't really make large pixel fonts. :D

Nah...it looks small to me too...but they don't really make large pixel fonts.  :D

166420[/snapback]

That would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it? Ah well. You can't win them all :/

No, biscuit, you can't win them all. And you know what? I hate that rule. Let's revolt.@Lessur -- Thanks, and we kinda went over the text thing already. :D

No, biscuit, you can't win them all. And you know what? I hate that rule. Let's revolt.

Good idea. I'll bring the nachos.