xisto Community
Dominic

Free Robot Gmail Inviter Dont ask your friends... Ask the robot

Moved as requested. Please don't close this topic. This could actually save the people who send invites out some time, since they won't have too.Good job finding it.

This is a really (DIY) Do It Yourself type of robot.No more requesting, no more begging, no more asking any humans to forward you a gmail invite. Just get it yourself without fuss. It's there!

Not exactly working tough  :(

Tried it, and it forward me to used activation gmail link  :D , Despite at the page it says they still have 5,653 invite  :D

166230[/snapback]

hmmmmm.... It never gave me a used invite... It works perfect for me.. Maybe u went on the page and u saw text is already in the boxes... thats normal.

...Can someone PLEASE explain why this is usefull or better to sending the code to someones email account? Unless you send the invites to yourself, then i can see how this would be useful but.. come on :DI bet this was made by an American.

...Can someone PLEASE explain why this is usefull or better to sending the code to someones email account? Unless you send the invites to yourself, then i can see how this would be useful but.. come on :D

I bet this was made by an American.

166770[/snapback]

It's easier because you don't have to depend on anyone to get your snazzy new e-mail address. You simply insert your e-mail address and it'll send you an invite (from what I assume). What's so bad about that?

Also, your "I bet this was made by an American." makes me infer that you think we Americans are lazy. This is a false statement. We've resolved to take shorter naps and make better scripts especially for you so we can win your favor again. Please have mercy!

It's easier because you don't have to depend on anyone to get your snazzy new e-mail address. You simply insert your e-mail address and it'll send you an invite (from what I assume). What's so bad about that?

Yes, I love this website a lot becuase u get free invites and you dont have to ask or beg ur friend

Also, your "I bet this was made by an American." makes me infer that you think we Americans are lazy. This is a false statement. We've resolved to take shorter naps and make better scripts especially for you so we can win your favor again. Please have mercy!

166811[/snapback]

I find this statement very offensive and I'm sure many other people will say the same thing :D

I find this statement very offensive and I'm sure many other people will say the same thing :D

166863[/snapback]

You find my sarcastic post offensive? How so?

well im american and im completly lazy XP so ha!!! but anyways why it is better even though i have one but don't use it, you have a better chance of getting a lame gmail account throug hte bot then through a person.

Wow! Now everyone can get a Gmail account even if they don't know anyone who has one. Thanks for finding this I'll give this link to any of my friends who want Gmail after I waste all my invitations.

I dont think google would approve it because its kinda breaking the law if they are not authorized by google to have it posted.I think this topic should be deleted quickly.Just ask people to send invites its more lawful and yes us americans are lazy lol.Most americans (not me i am american but not lazy) wouldnt even join the forum if they seen you have to post for a free webhosting even if it had 5000mb's of webspace lol.

s kinda breaking the law if they are not authorized by google to have it

I don't quite understand what you mean, last time I checked the TOS, which I'll admit was a wile there wasn't any rule against this sort of service, just selling accounts, which I don't even think applies to invites. Think of it as a Salvation Army Store (don't know if you yankees have them down there) basiacly I bring in my old stuff, and they sell it for a reasionable price, same concept, I have extra invites this site distrpobutes for a reasionable price (free)

Exactly. It's basically a middleman in the process of getting your invites from someone to someone else. It's a good find because not everyone wants to be pestered to open their account, find an address, send an invite, hope you sent it to the right person, make sure they get it, and then hope that it worked every single time that someone asks you. And I'm not sure how google would disapprove with it. It's not like the bot is doing anything remotely malicious. It's just speeding along a slow process, like robots everywhere do.